Aclu- And Cadillac Apartment..

About a year or so ago, a lady who had a card in Cadillac at a partment..Was being convitected for having Medical cannabis in her partment..I know a cpl other pateints gping through this right now..Well the apartment complex is saying patients can not live there..So what i am asking..Does any one know where the article is for the CAdillac lady that won with the help of aclu? Please help me help them adn help me locate the article..Thanks in advance..

About a year or so ago, a lady who had a card in Cadillac at a partment..Was being convitected for having Medical cannabis in her partment..I know a cpl other pateints gping through this right now..Well the apartment complex is saying patients can not live there..So what i am asking..Does any one know where the article is for the CAdillac lady that won with the help of aclu? Please help me help them adn help me locate the article..Thanks in advance..

I have put out some feelers for people that were there the first time this happened. Lets see who shows up to reply / help. Hang in there.

Archived