Willie Nelson Marijuana Movement

EdwardGlen

I'm not endorsing this movement it strictly posted for informational purposes.

FYI meetings are scheduled for Roseville and Troy. I'll never set foot or spend another penny in Joakland County but wanted to let the community know about this.

Willie Nelson sparked a new political effort after his arrest for marijuana, telling CelebStoner.com, "There is the Tea Party. How about the Teapot Party? Our motto: 'We lean a little to the left.' Tax it, regulate it, legalize it.”

Now it's our chance to join together to get this Teapot Party started! We need to demand change and back candidates who want to legalize marijuana and hemp as their main issue. Get together with other Teapot supporters on December 15 by joining a Meetup near you.

http://www.meetup.com/TeapotParty/

screw that motto!not down with that at all.

" Our motto: 'We lean a little to the left.' Tax it, regulate it, legalize it.”

Really? So that must mean you are "down" with prohibition, and locking people up.

That's great, you're really helping things

More power to you Willie, don't let greedy prohibitionists sway you.

" Our motto: 'We lean a little to the left.' Tax it, regulate it, legalize it.”

Really? So that must mean you are "down" with prohibition, and locking people up.

That's great, you're really helping things

More power to you Willie, don't let greedy prohibitionists sway you.

She's not down with anything that's not directly benefiting the Tea Party

She's not down with anything that's not directly benefiting the Tea Party

I've never understood how people that think like that became involved with MJ.

My buddy went to a tea party rally in CA to campaign for prop 19, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff people there had to say.

His impression was that the bulk of them are VERY anti MJ, and borderline racists.

But he did say that a few actually stopped and listened, and had intelligent conversations with him, so it wasn't all bad.

WILLIE ! Sign Up ! Support Willie !

... seriously inovative web site

Im /w U EG Boycot OC : Sucking the Life out of MI ..... booooooo

ps Wow I was first in Line there, I thought. OK Haters here's a guy who represents another point of view, he represents True Blue Americans that Love their Country and they are also aware of its Medicinal Qualities. If we support these meetings is not too much too ask, unless you're from jOakland Co. just stay home.

Coming to the Aid of One of Americas Home Grown Real Life Jewels is something I will get behind. In other words he could Eclipse the Medical Marijuana Movement, the Tparty, .... you know my man knows a few people eh? .... Peaece ....one of them

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout...".

From what I read this has absolutely NOTHING to

do w/ "THE tparty" at all. It is ust a little word play and I think it is rather catchy.

Some ppl on here have suggested that we start a "Pot Party" but due to the

"negative" reflexes to the word "Pot" and general society's attitude towards "Pot",

the general consensus was that it wasn't the best idea. I think Willy found a way

to include Pot in the Party's name w/ out making it "offensive" to so many naysayers

ears. jmo

There are meeting places all over the State. It only takes 4 people to start a meeting

in YOUR area. I'm in as I do lean a little to the left!

Come on Lansing area... w/ myself and another person we only need 2 others to make this

happen tonight at 7pm!

But... I sure would!!!

wow not at all I just dont want to be taxed and regulated.period.

But you're ok with legalization?

I just want to make sure I don't misunderstand where you are coming from.

Taxed and regulated is the only way it's ever going to happen(legalization)IMO.

No way the government is letting a massive cash cow like legal MJ go untaxed.

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout...".

From what I read this has absolutely NOTHING to

do w/ "THE tparty" at all. It is ust a little word play and I think it is rather catchy.

Some ppl on here have suggested that we start a "Pot Party" but due to the

"negative" reflexes to the word "Pot" and general society's attitude towards "Pot",

the general consensus was that it wasn't the best idea. I think Willy found a way

to include Pot in the Party's name w/ out making it "offensive" to so many naysayers

ears. jmo

There are meeting places all over the State. It only takes 4 people to start a meeting

in YOUR area. I'm in as I do lean a little to the left!

Come on Lansing area... w/ myself and another person we only need 2 others to make this

happen tonight at 7pm!

But... I sure would!!!

i was thinking of the word pot party it should be Tree party

of coarse to the legalization I just dont think the government has a good track record in my best interests where taxes and regulations are concerned. look what they are trying to do with regulation for over the counter herbal supplements with John Mccain leading that,dont trust them no way no how,I dont want to play their games,by us saying okay if you legalize it you can tax the bunny muffin out of me for it,I already pay the state 100 bucks a year to grow thats enough.

Archived