Possesion Of Plants

shortdog265

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/swag

a. An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.

b. An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.

c. A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.

2. Slang Stolen property; loot.

3. Australian The pack or bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman.

4. Slang Herbal tea in a plastic sandwich bag sold as marijuana to an unsuspecting customer.

intr.v.

swagged, swag·ging, swags

1. Chiefly British To lurch or sway.

2. Australian To travel about with a pack or swag.

=========================================================

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swag

swag (swg)

n.

a. An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.

b. An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.

c. A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.

2. Promotional items, especially when given for free, considered as a group.

3. Slang Stolen property; loot.

4. Australian The pack or bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman.

5. Slang Herbal tea in a plastic sandwich bag sold as marijuana to an unsuspecting customer.

intr.v. swagged, swag·ging, swags

1. Chiefly British To lurch or sway.

2. Australian To travel about with a pack or swag.

lol i'm a plasterer and didn't know that, learn something new every day.

After reading some of the posts above i see what people are saying... I'd say the people who are saying the plants belong to the caregiver are right, but when i become a caregiver to someone i'll consider those plants for the patient only... if i have overages of their plants i'll probably make them hash with it or ask them if it's ok for me to get rid of overages etc... every case is probably different. I just feel it's the right way to think about things.

Labor & Cost = Overhead = $$$.$$ = Ownership

If you have a Patient that is going to start growing for them self heck ya set them up with clones, heck ya help them through their first/second grows, heck ya hook them up with at cost Meds until they can get a harvest off, heck ya treat them as a friend not as $$$$.$$ signs. Not saying you have to.

If you have a Patient that is going to be changing Care Givers unless he/she wants to reimburse for the Overhead they would be S.O.L. and then still only plants that are in a veg stage. Even if you provided genetics you would only be entitled to the genetics (a few clones, a single plant capable giving clones). It is up to their new CG to supply them now. Technically you would have to transfer them to the new CG as it would be illegal for the Patient to have the plants unless he/she changed that with the state.

Once again this is my view as a Patient

Are you a Caregiver (one word) or a Care Giver (two words)???

Caregiver-

1. An individual, such as a physician, nurse, or social worker, who assists in the identification, prevention, or treatment of an illness or disability.

Care-

7. Attentive assistance or treatment to those in need:

Giver-

1. One that gives: a giver of gifts.

2. A donor or contributor. Often used in combination

Archived