All Drugs Should Be Legalised To Beat Dealers.

Haha :-)

Don't you just love the "If we legalize it, people will stop going to the people who sell it, and those people who sell it will go away" argument?

What other example of this is there in contemporary human history?

I am pretty sure Jim Beam and Jack Daniels ran illegal booze before prohibition ended. I am pretty sure that is why they are the giant brand icons they are today: they had a head start.

The human appetite will not be legislated away.

You can look at a "dealer" in so many ways. Some actually thank their dealers. Some get good cards from theirs(this is a gambling joke for whomever needs the narration) :-) Some want to "beat their dealers"; something I don't understand.

Michigan is Medical. What a wonderful thing!

On the note of all drugs being legal....I say yes!

But not to beat any dealers. Just due to plain and simple American Freedom. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness!

You should be allowed to ingest anything you deem appropriate for yourself. That is my opinion.

I do wish we had an infinitely more increased attitude towards educating ourselves on the 'things' we can put in our bodies, and many other areas in our lives.

Quality information about psychoactive substances in particular, is priceless.

The freedom to pursue that knowledge is priceless as well.

www.erowid.org

Do you agree that all drugs should be legalized to beat dealers?

No, all drugs should be 'decriminalized'. Legalization implies that they will be taxed and regulated, decriminalized means that they would have no criminal charges related to their possession or use. They would have the same legal status as rocks and trees. It is ridiculous to make the possession of any medication a criminal offense.

As long as an individual human being has not infringed on the rights of any other individual human beings to live for their own sake, that individual human has the right to choose any medicine they want to choose for themselves. No king or thug or mob or gang or tyrant or government has the right to deny you your free will. Any attempt to force you to obey the wishes of others against the will of individual human beings is tyranny. We already have that here. A little less tyranny and oppression would be welcome...picardlocutus.gif

The only way the U.S. will remain a free country is to decriminalize drugs. All our lost liberty is directly related to the drug war. Nearly all the lost respect for the law is related to the drug war. All major crime rings exist because of prohibition. Though the boogie man in the closet is turning focus from drugs and turning towards terrorism, drugs remain as the excuse that allows for the conditioning of the American people for tyranny.

All major oppression throughout history was started with turning the people against a minority group. At first they come for them, but soon they come for you.

Haha :-)

Don't you just love the "If we legalize it, people will stop going to the people who sell it, and those people who sell it will go away" argument?

What other example of this is there in contemporary human history?

I am pretty sure Jim Beam and Jack Daniels ran illegal booze before prohibition ended. I am pretty sure that is why they are the giant brand icons they are today: they had a head start.

The human appetite will not be legislated away.

You can look at a "dealer" in so many ways. Some actually thank their dealers. Some get good cards from theirs(this is a gambling joke for whomever needs the narration) :-) Some want to "beat their dealers"; something I don't understand.

Michigan is Medical. What a wonderful thing!

On the note of all drugs being legal....I say yes!

But not to beat any dealers. Just due to plain and simple American Freedom. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness!

You should be allowed to ingest anything you deem appropriate for yourself. That is my opinion.

I do wish we had an infinitely more increased attitude towards educating ourselves on the 'things' we can put in our bodies, and many other areas in our lives.

Quality information about psychoactive substances in particular, is priceless.

The freedom to pursue that knowledge is priceless as well.

www.erowid.org

You are kinda correct and kinda a bit off. would that beat the dealers? maybe not the owners of jim beam. But id bet a lot of your street level guys the ones who delivered the booze, sold the booze...etc well ya when their profits get cut 300 percent, they didnt keep running booze. take your inner city gang banging drug dealer. this guy spends 500 and makes 2k, now if jonny crack head can just go n get his fix from the clinic for.... next to nothing cuz thats what it cost to make.... well yep the drug dealers been beat hes gotta go find a job.

You are kinda correct and kinda a bit off. would that beat the dealers? maybe not the owners of jim beam. But id bet a lot of your street level guys the ones who delivered the booze, sold the booze...etc well ya when their profits get cut 300 percent, they didnt keep running booze. take your inner city gang banging drug dealer. this guy spends 500 and makes 2k, now if jonny crack head can just go n get his fix from the clinic for.... next to nothing cuz thats what it cost to make.... well yep the drug dealers been beat hes gotta go find a job.

I don't think I understand what you are communicating fully.

If I am understanding what you are getting at.... you are saying that a clinic is not a dealer....

Is a state liquor store a dealer?

Is a bartender a dealer?

Is a pharmacist a dealer?

Is a care giver a dealer?

I would say all of these things, can definitely be construed as, albeit drastically different versions of, the same thing; a point of sale for a substance/product/service.

My response was motivated by the misperception and stereotyping "all" dealers, and "beating" them.

I know a lot of folks who have provided a high quality service and high quality medication over the years, even when prohibition was not trumped by a voter initiative.

Let's not forget those folks sacrifices and let's not vilify them at the stake of burning and beating "dealers".

Peace GW! Peace everyone.

Archived