Happy Birthday Bisharoo!

Happy Birthday Bisharoo.

You gotta be kiddin' me! Wow, that is a unique tribute to, I suppose, a unique individual human being.

MMM, all you guys, thanks. Just spend your time on your priorities and that is just about enough spent on this thread. Cool? Peace and love and compassion to all...

livelongandprosper-new.gif

Guest knucklehead bob

SUB-SPACE COMMUNIQUE FROM THE DELTA & GAMMA QUADRANT : BEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO BISHAROO , I like reading your posts as they mostly bring a welcome laugh . Thanks & may you "LIVE LONG & PROSPER" .

Thanks to my friends here. How comforting to know that people are here for us.

We had a nice quiet evening at home and I am truly blessed to have a wonderful wife to enjoy eternity with. I am blessed to have good medication right now, so I can be a little better (because of easing of pains) husband, dad, and grandpa. Thanks to you guys I learn how to be a better friend. It was a good day, and it was made better by friends who were sending me these thoughts! You guys are awesome!

Here we are last night, trying to get folks going in our "Tweedle Dumb & Tweedle Dumber" dance contest...lol.gif

sorry bish..................

i do not have a cool picture from the star trek stuff to post for you.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but i would like to wish you a happy birthday friend...... and many many more as well.

sir, if you ever need anything i pray that you let me know.

happy birthday bish.......................... we love ya.

sorry bish..................

i do not have a cool picture from the star trek stuff to post for you.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but i would like to wish you a happy birthday friend...... and many many more as well.

sir, if you ever need anything i pray that you let me know.

happy birthday bish.......................... we love ya.

ME HELP MY BUDDY BUBBLEGROWER ... :bighug:

Happy Birthday Bisharoo

tosgif.gif

Archived