Death Row Goes To The Dogs

solabeirtan

A little Light on the Subject: US Mfgr Discontinues Use due to their Stance Against the Death Penalty. This isn't going to slow down the process in the US whatsoever. Even though this guys been on Death row for 9 years, they felt they were going to cut their Loses and just send him off to the Vets with the rest of the Muts. Hope this isnt a sign of our New Health Care Plan.

Dog Days in OK

My link

Drug Stories

Perhaps if a state is serious about the death penalty, they should use other methods than injection if they want to get the job done if injectables are so hard to come by. I personally find it a tad odd that death penalty has such a huge concern over being humane- the person is being killed, and that probably sucks all the way around, regardless of how the execution is done.

I think he might come back to Life, wouldn't that be a gas ! Not likely though they gave him 5 grams !

One of the bad things about using that (sodium pentathol) as an Anesthetic is the Exeedingly Long Recovery Times . That was the main reason they quit using it for Surgery.

That was only the First of the Three Drug Cocktail that is the approved method. They didn't give hime the carborundium to eliminate muscle control and finally Sodium Chloride to Stop the Heart .

Archived