King's Kush

kingofbuds

thanks everyone. so far she has grown into a nice little plant. i have not grown this strain out before. from my understanding, she is a heavy yeilder. og kush x grape, sounds so good cant wait to try it. also in about 2 weeks im gonna take some cut's. if anyone would like one p.m. me

king of buds

p.s. im gonna start a journal on DINAFEM cheese in the next few days.

oh yeah. its about 12 inches tall. i havent given her nutes yet.i think ill put her into flower at about 18, 20 inches. its a kush so it shouldnt stretch that much at all.

LOL you would be surprised with the OG Kush. Every OG I have had flowered doubled its size while stretching into flower. I don't know what the Grape Ape will lend to the cross but that seedling is looking pretty OG dominant to me.

Very nice looking plant BTW

I obtained a clone a while back and it sat still while my others took off. When it was time to flower the rest the king had only grown maybe an inch and was maybe 4 inches tall. I budded her along with the rest and she grew to about 14" with golf ball nuggs that don't have a lot of leaves in the bud. Looks better than anything else I've seen I just didn't get to veg her very long. Now its drying but its definately a beautiful plant. I trimmed it all down and left the two bottom nuggs so I can reveg and do it all again. Looks delicious!

:jig:

That looks sweet.

U r like a week or two ahead of me lol

Very beautiful plant. Can u smell it's yet? Mine has a dank smell to it already :)

brandon i cant really smell anything or it yet. but i did just get to try some of someone else's king kush. it was very tasty but i think it was from the purple phen, cause all the trim leave that was on it was purple. really nice strong thick smoke. but i couldnt taste any grape. so will how this lady does. :thumbsu:

Is that real or computer generated? Nice healthy plant RLP! Hope you are well, and KOB as well. Thanks for posting this beauty.

bisharoo, thats the real plant. ive tryd growing a few times from seed, and they always seemed to stretch for the light and fall over. this i planted the bean right into promix. no water or paper towel. kept the soil moist and when the seed poked threw the soil i threw right under a 400 watt mh. im impressed with the way it turned out so far. more pics to come after she starts buddn

brandon i cant really smell anything or it yet. but i did just get to try some of someone else's king kush. it was very tasty but i think it was from the purple phen, cause all the trim leave that was on it was purple. really nice strong thick smoke. but i couldnt taste any grape. so will how this lady does. :thumbsu:

:( was really hoping for grape taste... Well you will def have to let me know how she turns out..

here is mine, about 6-7 week from seed, still vegging her:

gallery_13605_233_478394.jpg

Archived