Bummed Christmas

ernst

What a bad way to start the holidays... Like most of

Michigan ive been out of work for 6 months.... My card expires in January and I'm out of meds..... But I keep my head up things will get better!

Just needed to vent for a minute.....

Sounds like it's resin scraping time, lol.

I hope it doesn't come to that.

Remember, things always look darkest before the dawn, or before it goes completely black, something like that :blink:

Good luck with things Ernst

What a bad way to start the holidays... Like most of

Michigan ive been out of work for 6 months.... My card expires in January and I'm out of meds..... But I keep my head up things will get better!

Just needed to vent for a minute.....

They just extended unemployment for 13 months...

ernst last year my wife and I was not able to get a single present for our kids,12,13 years old. when her coworkers found out, the kids wound up with more presents than we ever where able to get them. I hope that christmas spirt gets past to you and yours ( sounds like these good folks are sending it your way). Merry Christmas.

That's my problem I've been a independent contractor for the last 5 years no unemployment for me !

I truly am sorry. The situation is not good for a lot of us now, real tears are being shed and there is no joy in our holiday.

Please everyone.

If you are able to afford any extras, please, please help out a family in need with food. Things are tough for many and food is a basic need that for many that don't have it right now. Thank you so much.

Its awful there are so many people struggling so much right now. Just wanted to put out there that if you are a Macomb Oakland Compassion Club member, we have a club member who is starting a food pantry for our more needy members. If you can't afford the $25 yearly membership fee, no worry, we will still help if we can.

If you or someone you know lives in Oakland or macomb county and is going without food, please have them contact me.

My personal email is : s a r c s u c k s @ g mail.com no spaces of course!

Guest finallyfree09

hang in there man. i just got a job. first actual job ive had in 7 years. ive been self employed for a while now but it just wasn't working. heard about a job.... applied.... got called and took all the testing within a wk of initial application! blew my mind!

i said a lot of prayers man... try it... it worked wonders for me. or maybe i just got lucky as sh*t! lol!

don't give up!

hang in there man. i just got a job. first actual job ive had in 7 years. ive been self employed for a while now but it just wasn't working. heard about a job.... applied.... got called and took all the testing within a wk of initial application! blew my mind!

i said a lot of prayers man... try it... it worked wonders for me. or maybe i just got lucky as sh*t! lol!

don't give up!

Awesome! Congrats on your job! Prayer works and it makes you feel so alive doesn't it?

Hope things continue to go your way in the new year. You are Blessed.

Its awful there are so many people struggling so much right now. Just wanted to put out there that if you are a Macomb Oakland Compassion Club member, we have a club member who is starting a food pantry for our more needy members. If you can't afford the $25 yearly membership fee, no worry, we will still help if we can.

If you or someone you know lives in Oakland or macomb county and is going without food, please have them contact me.

My personal email is : s a r c s u c k s @ g mail.com no spaces of course!

Thank you for taking the time to organize and distribute. Your compassion will be paid forward many times over.

Remember, do not be ashamed to ask for and accept help. Take care of your own health and well being so that you may be strong enough to care for others. You are needed.

I feel for ya Ernst,, have you looked at your local schools many times they will be hiring substitute custodians normall the pay is alright and the work easy. I just landed a job here in monroe at my neighborhood school I work 4 hours a nite for 16.57hr and when the next person retires I get put into their spot. check it out man

don't give up!

I had a few easy job offers as soon as I put my resume on hotjobs and monster, then ended up getting a job pretty quick too, praying was not involved but actually applying for any job is what did it, I dont get how people say there is no work there are places like tim hortons or similar establishments that always have now hiring signs up and do go through alot of employees so it is just a matter of really looking.

Archived