Bummed Christmas

ernst

location has alot to due with the job market, in my area only God can get a part time job at $16 an hour, not dising you tooldini I think it rocks that you found that job. My sister done the same job in Boyne Falls full time she got $8.25 per hour from a company out of Flint. Come up here without medical issues and look for a job and see how long it takes, when you get cold and hungry, try going to a homeless shelter, you'll find it easier to find a job. This idea that if you don't have a job it's because your lazy is b.s., take away my pain and see if I don't work your donkey in the ground.

Thats cool beartek2 I don't think that only lazy people can't find jobs. Its is hard to find a good job. I know many people that are on unemployment and they get way more on that than if they took the jobs readily availble. If you are in pain it has to be tough to get a job and work well,, or if you disabled it must be almost impossible to get work. My dad has 1 hand and he was luck to land a good job years ago.

Well,

I feel like this would where I made my first post. Hi everyone...been visiting the site for a while, and it's time I start participating. Ernst...let me just start by commending you for putting your kids first as that isn't the norm these days. If you are ever in Wayne county...or if you are located near it, drop me a pm and I am sure I can help you out. One of the greatest things about the the medicinal marijuana community, is the sense of community and compassion (except for a few bad apples). Christmas is a time for family, and you took care of that...now let your "extended family" take care of you.

To everyone who reads this....have a merry xmas, and it's great to see that people here are willing to help someone out in need without anything in it for them. That put a giant smile on my face.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Well,

I feel like this would where I made my first post. Hi everyone...been visiting the site for a while, and it's time I start participating. Ernst...let me just start by commending you for putting your kids first as that isn't the norm these days. If you are ever in Wayne county...or if you are located near it, drop me a pm and I am sure I can help you out. One of the greatest things about the the medicinal marijuana community, is the sense of community and compassion (except for a few bad apples). Christmas is a time for family, and you took care of that...now let your "extended family" take care of you.

To everyone who reads this....have a merry xmas, and it's great to see that people here are willing to help someone out in need without anything in it for them. That put a giant smile on my face.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Welcome here nice first post

Archived