Medibles Bakers Or Chefs

If you can bake or make products with my material...please send me a private message. I have a losenger guy and brownie/s people already looking for something else to offer my patients.

PLease only experienced people. you can also email me outside the site at organiccannabis@yahoo.com

Also Patients only please I do not wor kwith strictly CG's. I know it pisses people off but until all these court cases are adjudicated the accused are provem innocent I choose to work with registered patients only.

Let me give more details....I am looking to give my material to a vendor then splits the total. So for examples if I give you 100 grams of material you take 50 I keep 50 then we hammer out details as what to make. SO we are both equal in the skin in the game. I grew it procured it, got it to a baker then you have supplies to make it so its even. I paid electric and supply and genetics bill you get my product for free all I ask for is a 50% cut off my end. ANd I have baked before so I do know if I am getting screwed. And the medical community is small so word gets around.

Thxs,

-D

Try looking in the medibles section, there are a lot of good recipes and techniques there :)

I am looking to outsoource to a vendor I do not have the time to procure my own medibles. I am looking for a new relationship. what I have done is say I have x amount well me and the vendor will split that x amount then divide up the final end amount of x.

I am looking to outsoource to a vendor I do not have the time to procure my own medibles. I am looking for a new relationship. what I have done is say I have x amount well me and the vendor will split that x amount then divide up the final end amount of x.

Cany anyone make Tea with my stems..? I have a lot of stems that I was going to toss but now I will make some tea but no time.....any vendors email me at organiccannabis@yahoo.com