How Do You Help?

My friends, I have been having a some discussions with some other individual humans and many discussions within my own head, and I am having trouble with the issue of telling folks about MMJ when you know (or at least strongly suspect) that you could ease their pain and suffering. But, you don't know how they feel about it. You don't know if they will call the police and cause some type of hassle or worse for you and your family. You don't know if they tell others which may lead to other problems.

So, I need some compassionate thoughts on this one. Do we have a good way to convey our thoughts for their relief?

I have recently had a close family member go through many months of chemo treatment, needlessly so in my mind. I had my next door neighbor's 47 year old son die from brain cancer, suffering till the end and on morphine and other drugs, where I believe we could have shared some cannabis medicine with him to ease his suffering without the harsh morphine that made him sleep instead of talking to his family and friends.

I am so conflicted about this and am trying not to beat myself up too bad but maybe I am just too scarred to get involved with other people who may still have a brainwashed attitude towards cannabis.

I feel very bad that I have not done more. I want to be able to do more in the future. Any helpful ideas would be appreciated very much...

My friends, I have been having a some discussions with some other individual humans and many discussions within my own head, and I am having trouble with the issue of telling folks about MMJ when you know (or at least strongly suspect) that you could ease their pain and suffering. But, you don't know how they feel about it. You don't know if they will call the police and cause some type of hassle or worse for you and your family. You don't know if they tell others which may lead to other problems.

So, I need some compassionate thoughts on this one. Do we have a good way to convey our thoughts for their relief?

I have recently had a close family member go through many months of chemo treatment, needlessly so in my mind. I had my next door neighbor's 47 year old son die from brain cancer, suffering till the end and on morphine and other drugs, where I believe we could have shared some cannabis medicine with him to ease his suffering without the harsh morphine that made him sleep instead of talking to his family and friends.

I am so conflicted about this and am trying not to beat myself up too bad but maybe I am just too scarred to get involved with other people who may still have a brainwashed attitude towards cannabis.

I feel very bad that I have not done more. I want to be able to do more in the future. Any helpful ideas would be appreciated very much...

Hey Bisharoo ,

What if in a similar situation if ever ya run across it again ya just Suggest that ya know a guy that knows a guy that has a friend that is or was in a Similar situation that MM helped them out Immensely with ease of pain & symptoms . That way yer not letting on that You have the 1st hand knowledge or information from personal usage , Just from yer Friends , Friends , Friend ,,, ;)