Can The Us Be Fixed?

Bring the jobs home! I know this is obvious but had to start somewhere. If they need to give big cooperations big tax breaks (not sure what they do to deserve them) let it be for bringing jobs back to the US. More people working more income taxes paid, more Social Security paid in, SS rejuvenated.

This may go no where but I'm bored :bong7bp:

i have been on the idea that to fix the PLANET we need to limt.

1. establish flat tax rates.

2. 30% would be the maximum you could profit on anything produced. period.

3. cap people at 250k per year. actors, rockstars, stock traders, presidents.

4. use the peoples new found wealth immediately begin fixing the world. start at clean water and food.

5. prosper as a species.

4. use the peoples new found wealth immediately begin fixing the world. start at clean water and food.

5. prosper as a species.

Why? Elaborate please.

dude we need to start charging china taxes on their imports, we need to limit their imports like they limit ours, we need to simply tax them like we get taxed by them!

China is not going to pay their work force like the U.S does! Or shall i say u.s based companys do! They wont be able to compete at the rite tax level and jobs will come back to the U..S, and we can pay them back all we owe them! its either that or were gonna get in debt so far to china that we are gonna have to whack em, (Nuke em) to get out of paying them!

China is buying us state by state, business by business! sag countys largest employer? China??, Ar they gonna import the work when the hooplah is over!

Peace!

Free The Weed!

Jim

5. prosper as a species.

and we can change our name to the soviet union! :rolleyes:

peace

FTW

Jim

1. a flat tax is pretty self explanitory. would work fine with a salary cap, say...20% over 100k 15% under 100k along those lines.

2. cut out profits as much as possible. by limiting profits to a 30% cap. if jordans cost 10 bux to make, got to sell them for 13$ not 150.00

this takes the money from these corporations and allows them to pay there workers better. but only up to 250k, also it would make our money stronger.

3. 250k pay limit. if you need more than 250k a year.... there are people dying of thirst! also maybe a retirement cap, say 5 mil, once you accrue your 5 million retirment you would only be allowed to make up to your 250k per year, this would weed out hoarders and people getting more and more wealthy. also it would curb family dynasties, which we seem to be headed for. it would make tons of room for more people to have access to better opportunities.

4 and 5 are self explanatory, 1 more thing i forgot to add. limit children big time. im 30 and i dont have kids, why you ask? because i know i cant afford it. we need to cut population and fast. i like how china only allows 1 child per family, even if couples were limited to 1 child per couple it would take several generations to actually cut the population back down to size.

and of course end this stupid war on drugs/people and let GREEN jobs flourish. cut cops too. like by 50% give or take. and make politics a thankless job. have politicians actually be required to listen to anyone from their area/district.

going to put my anti flame suit on!

Bring the jobs home! I know this is obvious but had to start somewhere. If they need to give big cooperations big tax breaks (not sure what they do to deserve them) let it be for bringing jobs back to the US. More people working more income taxes paid, more Social Security paid in, SS rejuvenated.

This may go no where but I'm bored :bong7bp:

It should go some where! we all get bored!

I dont realy want to be a downer so close to Christmas, life is good!

People with disabilitys have a hard time being happy all the time, at least that is my experience as a some what disabled Man!

You can call me crazy but id like to see donald trump be the president, as an independent, or member of the new pot party lol!

seriously he is self made, several times over, billionair to zip and back and back and back, self made, a man that obviously knows

How to roll with the economy, he has a lot to say about our trade agreements with china and the tax tarif's. he has a pretty good record as far as im concerned,

I wouldnt mind standing in his shoes! we plainly need to build american brand product totaly in our country, not one single peice of anything with a made in the usa symbol on it, should not be made any where but in one of our 50 states and the district of colombia, porta rico, american states! for american tax payers!

:roadrage::bong2::bong7bp::abe::bbq::hocky::lol:

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

I think it is simple. Read Cradle to Cradle by William McDonough. Small local economies that work for the benefit of all your neighbors.

Also teaching our children that greed is counter productive to a healthy society. One thing I fail to understand is how the bible is clear about greed being a sin but yet so many conservatives like to stand up for greedy rich people who get that way by exploiting the natural resources and labor of others.

1. a flat tax is pretty self explanitory. would work fine with a salary cap, say...20% over 100k 15% under 100k along those lines.

2. cut out profits as much as possible. by limiting profits to a 30% cap. if jordans cost 10 bux to make, got to sell them for 13$ not 150.00

this takes the money from these corporations and allows them to pay there workers better. but only up to 250k, also it would make our money stronger.

3. 250k pay limit. if you need more than 250k a year.... there are people dying of thirst! also maybe a retirement cap, say 5 mil, once you accrue your 5 million retirment you would only be allowed to make up to your 250k per year, this would weed out hoarders and people getting more and more wealthy. also it would curb family dynasties, which we seem to be headed for. it would make tons of room for more people to have access to better opportunities.

4 and 5 are self explanatory, 1 more thing i forgot to add. limit children big time. im 30 and i dont have kids, why you ask? because i know i cant afford it. we need to cut population and fast. i like how china only allows 1 child per family, even if couples were limited to 1 child per couple it would take several generations to actually cut the population back down to size.

and of course end this stupid war on drugs/people and let GREEN jobs flourish. cut cops too. like by 50% give or take. and make politics a thankless job. have politicians actually be required to listen to anyone from their area/district.

going to put my anti flame suit on!

I have to calmly disagree with any kind of punishing hard working smart people for making more money than most, If they made it, built it, designed it. or just had the common sense to make large money they deserve to be treated like everyone else, I totaly could accept a flat tax totaly based on percentage of income, the same % some one making 1 billion a yr as the guy making 12grand a yr, fair is fair, no one should be treated different because they dont make enough money or make lots of money!

Im fricking poor, i wish I had the will power, the drive, or what ever it is that seperates us from the doers and the donothings!

If I was a billionair i would not want to be punished for it! we all can be what ever we want to be! Remember? I dont know about you but my mom said i could be what ever i want to be! and I did do pretty good for myself, until that day that changed my life forever! been 12 1/2 yrs since my auto accident! Now I make do with what i have, I love my family! I love my higher power (God) I love my soul mate denise, she is my dream girl, so yea I need to remind my self about the good stuff in my life an not just the bad!

Thank you Lord for what I have, and what I dont have! Thank you for another wonderful day in paradise! amen!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s jsburns

I agree with alot of what you say, im sure in the end we would be on the same side on most issues! peace!

I think it is simple. Read Cradle to Cradle by William McDonough. Small local economies that work for the benefit of all your neighbors.

Also teaching our children that greed is counter productive to a healthy society. One thing I fail to understand is how the bible is clear about greed being a sin but yet so many conservatives like to stand up for greedy rich people who get that way by exploiting the natural resources and labor of others.

As a Atheist I have often wondered that myself. Maybe why the church wants 30%. :growl:

I have to calmly disagree with any kind of punishing hard working smart people for making more money than most, If they made it, built it, designed it. or just had the common sense to make large money they deserve to be treated like everyone else, I totaly could accept a flat tax totaly based on percentage of income, the same % some one making 1 billion a yr as the guy making 12grand a yr, fair is fair, no one should be treated different because they dont make enough money or make lots of money!

I could not agree more!! No more Tax breaks for the rich :thumbsd: equal income taxes across the board.

It should go some where! we all get bored!

I dont realy want to be a downer so close to Christmas, life is good!

People with disabilitys have a hard time being happy all the time, at least that is my experience as a some what disabled Man!

You can call me crazy but id like to see donald trump be the president, as an independent, or member of the new pot party lol!

seriously he is self made, several times over, billionair to zip and back and back and back, self made, a man that obviously knows

How to roll with the economy, he has a lot to say about our trade agreements with china and the tax tarif's. he has a pretty good record as far as im concerned,

I wouldnt mind standing in his shoes! we plainly need to build american brand product totaly in our country, not one single peice of anything with a made in the usa symbol on it, should not be made any where but in one of our 50 states and the district of colombia, porta rico, american states! for american tax payers!

:roadrage::bong2::bong7bp::abe::bbq::hocky::lol:

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

Donald Trump got his start in New York real estate on the back of his father who was himself somewhat of a real estate magnate. It helps a lot in life if you have a headstart. I also think he is probably a relentless, unemotional, businessman who is not averse to stabbing someone in the back if he can make a buck.

I think we should all get a stock in our country.. we pay taxes but don't really get to see what everything is spent on, and we don't get to say what our money is going towards... to many secrets.

Need to spend defense money on defense, not on wars imo... Sure there are world causes that are worthy, but we seem to ignore the one's that might cause friction with a major power and go after one's that might control our oil demands.

This country is corrupt and off the rails. Want proof? Show me the real money (gold/silver) and the real property (not real estate) that our founding fathers died to secure? You cant because the banksters own your slave donkey.

TONA2009.com on behalf of the US republic wants you stand up and be heard before its too late. Please demand an end to opaque governments, fiat currency and real estate. Please demand transparency in government, real money and real property.

Please support Titles of Nobility legislation, because if we cant stand against corruption then we have already lost.

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, foreign power, or secret society, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

The only way to have a society where each individual human being is free to choose for themselves everything in life, as long as that choice does not infringe on the rights of any other individual human beings to live for their own sakes, is to insist that our elected and non-elected officials be held to a simple standard. That standard must be that all governmental personnel and agencies must recognize, and act accordingly or face severe rights violation consequences, that each individual human being has the right to their own life.

This means that each individual human being owns themselves. No evil gangsters or mobs or kings or thugs or gangs or governments have a right to deny that right. Any individual or group that infringes on that basic individual human right will be punished for that infringement. All laws an governmental actions must always keep these individual human rights in mind and well guarded, or a few will be sacrificed "for the good of the many". Any attempt at forcing some law or rule on any individual human being against their will is tyranny. Not a very good form of government, which we can clearly see.

Or, since you are in some way different from the mob or gang or group, maybe you think it is OK to sacrifice YOU because you want to do something that some individual or group does not like you doing? No, we must protect the individual human rights of each individual human being. Otherwise, it is always a form of tyranny and some individual humans always get screwed.

All laws must be objective and not subjective.

Objective laws: Were the rights of any individual human beings infringed in any way? Example-robbery, murder, etc.

Subjective laws: Some person or group decides that they do not want other humans making this choice (for their own good, or the good of the many supposedly, even though they have not harmed any others or infringed on any rights). Example: prohibition laws.

Any society that does not strive to recognize the rights of each individual human being will, naturally destroy and trample on those rights because they are allowed to do so. Many elected and non-elected officials sacrifice individual human beings all the time for their own immoral ends. This must stop. We must eliminate all laws and governmental agencies that infringe on the rights of any individuals to live free to enjoy their own life and liberty and to pursue their own choices for happiness! Otherwise, there will always be individual humans who are being oppressed and tyrannized. This includes all favors and deals for the corporations that the democrats and republicans have arranged that keep the corporations, the government, and those leaders in power at the cost of many individual human beings. Remember, none of these large evil rich corporations would be allowed to do anything without the back door dealings and power and money sharing that your elected and non-elected officials have perpetrated on you by putting these agreements and treaties in place that sell YOU out to these corporations and foreign global bankers.

I hope you can join me in saying that we will put an end to all oppression of all individual human rights. Otherwise, any other system automatically fosters oppression, resentment, descent, revolt, revolution.

I believe we can do it if we have the will to overcome lies and hate, which are the tools of all who hate individual human rights and think it is ok to rule over other human beings without their consent (tyranny). Remember, they are few, but we are many...

Donald Trump got his start in New York real estate on the back of his father who was himself somewhat of a real estate magnate. It helps a lot in life if you have a headstart. I also think he is probably a relentless, unemotional, businessman who is not averse to stabbing someone in the back if he can make a buck.

well we need some one to stab china in the back! :goodjob:

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have to calmly disagree with any kind of punishing hard working smart people for making more money than most,

I have to disagree that most rich people are smart or hard working. Most rich people inherit their income. My belief is that the rich get that way most of the time by exploiting the rest of us not by any magic superior intellect and certainly not by hard work. I know people who work everyday and long hours and they don't have a pot to p in.

It is not punishing the rich to ask them to put a larger portion back into society when they have benefited so much by exploiting that society.

The biggest problem is that both the democrats AND the republicans don't serve the interests of us - we the people.

They serve the interests of corporations and the lobbyists who represent them.

As each day goes by, we get "bent over a chair without any lubrication" just a wee-bit more and more...by the people we put into office.

Until we rise up as a massive army and throw these people out of office and into the streets nothing will change and things will continue to get worse...much worse.

There is a serious problem - and one that not too many people understand.

We have a false left-right paradigm in this country perpetuated by the media.

MSNBC and FOX News

"The powers that be" - the ruling elite that controls us absolutely giggle in delight at the sheep that listen to that mind-numbing jibberish.

Were either of those media outlets giving proper air-time to Bernie Sanders, U.S. Senator from Vermont, when he lead the filibuster last Friday to try and stop this idiotic tax bill that continues to give tax breaks to the top 2% of society...the one's that don't need it?

Do you know that THOSE tax cuts have cost our country over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS since 2001?

My wish is for this:

In a few years when our country is on the brink of utter and complete collapse, that a few hundred thousand "armed and very pizzed off" citizens decide to overthrow the government on the night of the president's State of the Union address!

Both houses of Congress are in attendance, the Supreme Court, and other dignitaries that all need to be removed.

Face it folks, America as we used to know it is gone and never to return.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy,

Mizerman

p.s. so, in the meanwhile...put in a happy face and celebrate Festivus with me :rolleyes::blink::lol::D;):P

Let me say this by no means am I a racist nor do I want to sound like one. Illegals in general. Saying that-

The Mexican (Canadian) borders and illegals, boy this is a tough one. I have only a partial problem with illegals biggest being taking US jobs and the trickle effect. Not paying taxes, if your going to work here pay taxes here and no deductions unless you are a US citizen for refunds. Then there is the drain the welfare system. I'm not against helping people when they are down, but pay taxes.

What should we do militarize the whole boarder? Boarder Guard not getting it done.

Gave myself a headache :bong7bp:

Still Bord :bong2:

That goes for out US ( :devil: ) businesses too.

Let me say this by no means am I a racist nor do I want to sound like one. Illegals in general. Saying that-

The Mexican (Canadian) borders and illegals, boy this is a tough one. I have only a partial problem with illegals biggest being taking US jobs and the trickle effect. Not paying taxes, if your going to work here pay taxes here and no deductions unless you are a US citizen for refunds. Then there is the drain the welfare system. I'm not against helping people when they are down, but pay taxes.

What should we do militarize the whole boarder? Boarder Guard not getting it done.

Gave myself a headache :bong7bp:

Still Bord :bong2:

That goes for out US ( :devil: ) businesses too.

Many of us individual human beings here want all individual humans to be able to assert their basic individual human rights, just as many of us are trying to do here and to help all to do.

The only problem with no border is that we are letting true life real slave traders through now, as well as true criminals meaning to harm individual human beings here.

There may be other issues that need stopping at that line, but surely all freedom loving humans will agree that human trafficking, as it is now referred to, should not be allowed to continue across our borders.

45 to 50,000 coming across our borders

http://en.wikipedia....man_trafficking

Im fricking poor, i wish I had the will power, the drive, or what ever it is that seperates us from the doers and the donothings!

If I was a billionair i would not want to be punished for it! we all can be what ever we want to be! Remember? I dont know about you but my mom said i could be what ever i want to be! and I did do pretty good for myself, until that day that changed my life forever! been 12 1/2 yrs since my auto accident! Now I make do with what i have, I love my family! I love my higher power (God) I love my soul mate denise, she is my dream girl, so yea I need to remind my self about the good stuff in my life an not just the bad!

Thank you Lord for what I have, and what I dont have! Thank you for another wonderful day in paradise! amen!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s jsburns

I agree with alot of what you say, im sure in the end we would be on the same side on most issues! peace!

The fact of the matter is rich people owe common every day people for what they have. Without the man or woman who is willing to break his or her back to plaster his house, pour foundation walls, clean his windows, or work in the mail room he would not have what he has. Sure everyone needs a job.. and it's great that someone can afford to supply people with work... for whatever reasons, luck, hard work, inheritance, and yeah even scandalous behaviors that person has the funds to own a business. Some people are just not as fortunate.

I'm sick of being taken advantage of. That person signing papers all day i can guarantee doesnt work near as hard as I do period.

Maybe they should just be happy with 3 Mercedes in their garage instead of 4... for the better of the country that they owe for what they have.

I don't mean to bash you, everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is just mine.

I don't really think the US needs to be fixed in basic law, we got everything we need for it to work right, like all the basics are there.. But it does need a real thorough cleanup. We keep tacking on new laws, new adjustments, bla bla bla, pissing matches on capitol hill ... That's a mess that needs to be cleaned up, all those stupid patches cleared out. It's sort of like our government needs a good defragging rather than repair.

I suppose citizens need more fixing than government does. Where does our dirty government come from? Right around us, born and raised in our society. We are breaking down with finger pointing and fear mongering all in the name of refusing self responsibility and promoting self entitlement- as in hold our personal freedom at the cost of everyone else buggering off, of course our politicians follow suit. We need to start taking pride in doing honest labor again, in the value of good education again, to re-find the drive to make our nation move forward again. We need to realize that freedom isn't free, we seem to have forgotten that over the past few decades. I'm not sure if that's really fixing either, but more remembering or relearning how to do it well :)

I think all of this goodness can indeed be done. At this point we are getting pretty beat up, and will bleed a lot more before goodness rears it's head.. But I think it can happen.

Archived