List Of Clones Wanted

davidl

D, I know of grower in her several grow rooms east who has all the list you seek so those you can't get elsewhere--it may be girl will fill in for you but try all other sources first as she is always shy and skitzy. Post your availables. Then with that on this board I will point to her your list of what you have to trade and want to get and see if girl will cooperate. Don't know but know how she works.

This is what I am looking for:

Pink Kush

KushBerry

LA Confidential

LA Woman

Master Kush

KIngs Kush

Kai Kush

Sensi Star

or lastly DA PURPS, BC BUds THe PURPS. Any other legit KUSH lines I will entertain as well.

email me at organiccannabis@yahoo.com

Thxs,

-D

This is what I have available or can clone within a few weeks:

Strawberry Cough Kyle Kushmen ( clone only)

Deep chunk x purple kush

Og Kush x Blue 2.2

The church

Magnum x deep chunk this indoors can produce up to a half pound to 1 pound seriously off normal vegg time 35-55 days and it purps from the dads genetics.

Chocolate x deep chunk (purps)

Purple Bubba Kush

Purple G13

blueberry x ak47 (2 phenos blueberry one and a ak pheno)

OG Kush x burmese kush

Blockhead

UBC CHEMO

Cali Orange x deep chunk super orange smell with skunk farts 90% purple due to daddy

SnakeBite this is c99/romulan x c99 (backcrossed to C99)

Shishkaberry

Blue Apollo

All bug free I am not into keeping stocks of clones so you will have to contact me to set up a trade or a special order and tell me what you want. I keep 1 going in my vegg room then clone it then toss my girls into the party room. I really don't even like transiting with them anymore. But if what you both want is to trade then so be it.

Just let me know. I have references under my old screename DLOVAS you are free to contact anyone I have worked with.

My girls are 100% bug free and healthy always rooted ofcourse and not snubby clones like some clowns try and sell on the market.

-D

what do you have to trade my friend??? I dont do donations, I just want genetics.....

I have kushberry, LA confidential, master kush and kings kush...I also have OG kush (not technically a kush in the sense of what most people know as kush, go to seed finder and look at it)

Also do you have references that will vouch for you being bug free..? I have over a dozen people that I can send you to on this site that will back up my genetics. I am super, super paranoid about getting clones because 80% of grow rooms I enter have spider mites. and its like a std all it takes is one nasty girl and ur done.

I have the purp from bc buds and a strain I'm working on called purple lights which is a cross of, the purp x purple head knocker. This cross is flat outstanding. short, stocky and super frosty. May have a few beans for the right person but dont want any trades or what ya have as I'm loaded as of now.Shoot me a pm.. :devil:

I have the purp from bc buds and a strain I'm working on called purple lights which is a cross of, the purp x purple head knocker. This cross is flat outstanding. short, stocky and super frosty. May have a few beans for the right person but dont want any trades or what ya have as I'm loaded as of now.Shoot me a pm.. :devil:

man I want the purps too...but dude yuor all the way west past kzoo....I wish you lived in metro detroit...uggh

Looking for the purps as well. The purps, Querkle, grand daddy, any solid purp strains please pm me.

Querkle does npot purp up....I tried it on 3 diff runs...TGA has good stuff but that is a mis represented strain. I have like 6 strains that purp..anything with Deep Chunk will purp.

davidl, I am posting to reference kruztydj who recently did me a very good turn by sending me some unique beans I'd been seeking. I owe him for his offering them and his following through, so I'm speaking up. I germinated them 2 weeks ago and started veg yesterday. And you are right he is all the way the other side of MI from us, on 94. IMO the guy does what he says and is a level straight shooter whose a focused breeder.