Mexican Bag Seed

hofner67

www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/uploads/1292649385/tn_gallery_8052_487_250555.jpg

oops

tn_gallery_8052_487_250555.jpg

bag seed

defiantly

i saved all the seeds from my last 3-4 years of recreational use, and once i became a pt, i had an excellent variety to choose from.

i layed them out on a paper plate.

picked the 10 best lookin...

popped em all....

choose the best 4 after they were 3 weeks or so old

then i vegged them for a few weeks..

once i saw a few white hairs i picked the best lookin girl (who showed a few hairs earliest) and kept her off to the side and flowered the other 3

2 became female...1 male...not bad in the end

i got lucky

i followed KISS

strongest one gets to live at each stage.....

now....

(see picture above)

mi sea esta (i just named her finally)

has been grown through 4 cycles here and i have given her rooted genetic reproductions to 3 other growers this past week.

i cant wait to c how they do with her.

its the best meds i have had yet to date so far.....

i think i got dam lucky but i also followed KISS and watched the little things grow.....they r cool to watch....and 1 always grows stronger and faster....fun stuff...

shes controlling me right now, and makin me rant LOL

all i m sayin is bag seed gets a bad rap....i for one really appreciate the free seeds.....

when we started growing over 30 yrs ago, that is all we had was bag seed! and it worked out fine, a lil advise for the 1st timers out there, if you already didnt go out and morgage the farm for your grow lites, just get some cheap ones to start, grow in dirt, and see what happens, you will learn from the plants!

If i was growing for the first time and had very limited space, Once all the seeds popped and were sexed, I would just run a sea of green, put them on 12-12 from start to finish, see what you get, take a clone or 2 off the nicest ones, and enjoy! I will bet you it will be better than any commercial smoke you can get!

Peace

FTW

JIm

Nice Jim, I couldn't have said it better... The plants will teach you with out a doubt.. Popping new beans is like Christmas morning for me.. Even if you have an idea of what the beans are you never know what the different phenotypes could be.. So exciting!!

Archived