Dj Short Blue Berry,bubble Tote

kindbuds

Well I thought id show ths djsbb in bub bucket off-she is one girl to the left but pretty much takes up entire spot ,around 6-7 weeks veg now- gallery_5780_311_500146.jpg here is the root system,3" net pot and 1 6"airstone-- http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/uploads/1292649385/gallery_5780_311_409027.jpg and here is the only nutes she has had in my care,cost like 8 bucks at home depot- http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/uploads/1292649385/gallery_5780_311_314444.jpg ,she may have had a dash of magical but first 30 days were under T12 floros now she has a 250 MH and likes it alot. :D

• 2 weeks later...

If I am not mistaken thats one of my girls (they grow up so fast).....that plant still amazes me.....you should definitely give it a bigger home, she will go nuts...

she looks a little too green (if thats possible, but might be the camera), looks like she needs to have some air blown around her to stiffen up those branches a bit....

my guess is 10-16 zips off of a 3 footer

If I am not mistaken thats one of my girls (they grow up so fast).....that plant still amazes me.....you should definitely give it a bigger home, she will go nuts...

she looks a little too green (if thats possible, but might be the camera), looks like she needs to have some air blown around her to stiffen up those branches a bit....

my guess is 10-16 zips off of a 3 footer

yes sir it is one of your ladies,I was not trying to put her in flower but she outgrew the veg area,she now has a 10 gallon tote and 2 air stones and a circulating fan,she has been in flower room since christmas day and she is looking beautiful!I will get new pics this weekend if the holiday allows and thanks for the genetics,also the kush is looking nice as well! :rock:

Archived