Christmas Meds

Actually, could my 1/2 ounce be donated to making oil for Baby Girl or one of Peanut Butter's patients? i'll match it with another half ounce. :)

Great idea, you can feel the spirit of Christmas when you deal with people like yourself. Just let me know and we'll get it to them. And again Thank You the world needs more people like you.

very very nice thanks a lot ! :)

What the heck is that!?!?!?!

Some one started a name Irish Green because they wanted the free meds!?!

First........I am honored that I was even thought of! (Big J, you sweetie!)

Second.....I really am not in need either. I honestly would love the meds to go to someone in need.

Since there was someone so desperate to make up a new screen name to try to get the meds......I nominate them.

Please give what you were going to give to me, to the impostor Irish Green. They obviously need it way more than I do.

What the heck is that!?!?!?!

Some one started a name Irish Green because they wanted the free meds!?!

First........I am honored that I was even thought of! (Big J, you sweetie!)

Second.....I really am not in need either. I honestly would love the meds to go to someone in need.

Since there was someone so desperate to make up a new screen name to try to get the meds......I nominate them.

Please give what you were going to give to me, to the impostor Irish Green. They obviously need it way more than I do.

Merry Christmas Irishgreen. And this is what this post was supposed to be for. to help those in need. I wonder if there was a honest mix up with the names. After looking at my pm, this was my mistake, I pm the wrong Irish Green. Sorry for the mixup. I'll pm them to take care of this.

my nomination goes to DAVIDL..... :lol:

Hey appreciate the offer but i know there are much more needy people in need. I would take the half if it were mine to the FLint Private meeting and do a raffle for it that way you cfan try and generate some money for a good cause donate it to the club.

I respectfully decline because I know I am not worthy. There are people in much more need than myself. However I do appreciate the offer I simply cannot take such a gracious offer. Plus I am bringin downa few plants for my patients and will be busy this holiday season.

THank the Creator for placing this fine plant for us to work with.!!

Peace,

-D

Merry Christmas Irishgreen. And this is what this post was supposed to be for. to help those in need. I wonder if there was a honest mix up with the names.

I don't know.....

But, since it was their first post. I find it rather doubtful.

Also, if they know they don't know the person that nominated them then.........When I read the post From BigJ, I knew exactly what he was referring to. Do they?

I also have that screen name at a few other sites.........it's never taken.

Just odd that there is a second one.

But, like I said. They must need the meds. I am truly with my heart meaning that.

I don't know.....

But, since it was their first post. I find it rather doubtful.

Also, if they know they don't know the person that nominated them then.........When I read the post From BigJ, I knew exactly what he was referring to. Do they?

I also have that screen name at a few other sites.........it's never taken.

Just odd that there is a second one.

But, like I said. They must need the meds. I am truly with my heart meaning that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you

Hey appreciate the offer but i know there are much more needy people in need. I would take the half if it were mine to the FLint Private meeting and do a raffle for it that way you cfan try and generate some money for a good cause donate it to the club.

I respectfully decline because I know I am not worthy. There are people in much more need than myself. However I do appreciate the offer I simply cannot take such a gracious offer. Plus I am bringin downa few plants for my patients and will be busy this holiday season.

THank the Creator for placing this fine plant for us to work with.!!

Peace,

-D

And again another member with heart. Merry Christmas Dave. They are your meds, to do withwhat you want. We could meet up there and you can take care of the raffle.

well heck I didn't know there was going to be anarchy over nominating a couple people that have been more than generous with me and my wife.

I WAS referring to irishgreen NO SPACE this other person I do not know. Irishgreen and 1337gr33n, and home labs have helped me in adding to my garden. 1337gr33n also helped with patient priced meds for my wife seeing we have not had a harvest yet. I nominated them because they are truly kind people and have blessed my wife and I.

I think there are some truly wonderful people here I hope everyone has a marry christmas.

And again another member with heart. Merry Christmas Dave. They are your meds, to do withwhat you want. We could meet up there and you can take care of the raffle.

Big Dawgie,

I seriously appreciate it but no time. Flint is so far away. Your closer to the Flint CC than me. Only way I am going up there is to meet Indica Jones and do some swapping.

IndicaJ I need male Pollen.....to hit 3 or 4 of my girls with to get a few things done. My males are not what I am looking for...for some reason I think I neglect them..haha.

I actually saw that Papaya today at Herbee's...we puffed on some Purple Bubba Kush Chunk. Ask him about it. If your down by him ask him to share it with you...I have a word for it...PURPLE FROST BOMB.

Peace all...hope your all comfy and safe for the holidays.

-D

Archived