E-Cig Med Vapes--

So I was at a christmas party last night and my wifes uncle has been selling the e-cig deals at the mall in muskegon but has imformed me he is in the process of having a chemist come out in january to help make not only oil but also cartridges of medical marijauna- he picked my brain quite a bit,wants to make sure he selects the right strains and the right temps for the machines.He doesnt have a website yet but I told him I will post a topic and get him some feed back from the community on this.He said he wants to pay the chemist and get it right the first time so any ideas you guys can throw would be appreciated and passed on and when time gets closer for his chemist to arrive maybe he will need some plant material of dif strains in order to get the proper effects.He is a legal patient and really wants to help,basically he has all the glass ware etc he will need just a matter of making the recipes to be efficient and do what they are supposed to with as little waste as possible and I have volunteered to be a test subject as they make batches.I am certain he needs to include some strong CBD strains as well.I thought id toss this up and see where it goes but I feel alot of people would benefit from these things,they are the size of a ink pen and people with asthma etc might like this better then actually inhaleing smoke.

had my first encounter with the e-cig at my surgeons office last week. one of the nurses had one. seems like a neat set-up. the wife wants to get me one for x-mas. im a pack a day guy.

i even commented that i have used a number of vapes for cannabis and had never seen anything quite like that. hope it works out!!

ya he said he usually sells the 2 vape packs for 55 bucks with extra batteries and the case etc,has a tiny bottle of oil says it last him 4-5 days and he smokes like non stop,didnt taste weird either,was alot like marlboro reds.so I never had one in hand til last night but they have like prefilled cartridges and then the way he does is just drip the oil into a cartridge so you can make it stronger or w/e you want.My wife and I are getting a couple at the next xmas party to kick the "buying cigs" habit for new years-I love smoking but not for 6 bucks a pack!!I think with me its more holding the cig in my hand then it is the nicotine because this chantix stuff isnt doing much to make me not smoke lol

thanks i found it

This month's "Cannabis Cup" in San Francisco featured the unveiling of a product sure to take the debate over e-cigarettes to a new level. Vapor Rush delivers a dose of THC from vaporized marijuana "kief," or powdered resin. Three varieties are offered by the company, based in southern California. "Smoke your green without a lighter, smell, even weed!" the Vapor Rush website boasts.

Critics of e-cigarettes -- including the FDA -- say the products are untested and potentially dangerous. "Now, on top of these dangers, there may be additional ones as users are able to "smoke" marijuana in their workplaces, and in other public places including airplanes surreptitiously (without any smell or smoke as the sellers brag), and where bystanders -- including young children, the elderly, those with a variety of medical problems, and those who do not wish to get even a little bit high -- can be exposed," according to John Banzhaf, executive director of Action on Smoking or Health (ASH), a leading e-cigarette critic.

With its emphasis on delivering doses of psychoactive THC, Vapor Rush is clearly designed to get users high, even though the manufacturer instructs customers to "visit your local dispensary" to get e-cigarette cartridges.

Advances in research on e-cigarette technology and sussing out the beneficial ingredients of marijuana for medical use might someday see a successful union of smokeless delivery devices for legitimate medical-marijuana users. Right now, however, the hype is far outpacing the hope.

believe it or not this easy vape is awsome, and cheap, look at other items this guy has, he has the same unit w/o the hidavape very cheap, I have the easy vape and the vapor one, i like the easy vape better!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-VAPORIZERS-PRICE-1-THE-BACK-SCHOOL-DEAL-/180538858728?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a08f45ce8

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have wondered about this seems if you could put kief in a cartridge and fit it in the ecig it would be a nice thing for road trips (not while driving) but where being discrete would be nice I.E. A trip to gramas house around the holidays.

Ya I know they have them floating around,one of my probs is I do work and cant smoke while there so I result to the pain killers for lack of other option,I was real impressed to see the vapor he was blowing out and have no smell in the air,and after I hit it and took hard hit I coughed my buns off lol so he was using oil nicotine stuff and im real curious if it smells with hash oil etc. He also has flavors which I wouldnt want but his wife was bragging up the menthol which they use eucolyptus for and strawberry she said was nice as well-other good thing is to keep your on hand below 2.5oz make the bulk of it into oil and prob solved! I will be checking on the link tho phaqutoo because I dont think I can wait for him to perfect it because I was just so impressed with it.

Ya I know they have them floating around,one of my probs is I do work and cant smoke while there so I result to the pain killers for lack of other option,I was real impressed to see the vapor he was blowing out and have no smell in the air,and after I hit it and took hard hit I coughed my buns off lol so he was using oil nicotine stuff and im real curious if it smells with hash oil etc. He also has flavors which I wouldnt want but his wife was bragging up the menthol which they use eucolyptus for and strawberry she said was nice as well-other good thing is to keep your on hand below 2.5oz make the bulk of it into oil and prob solved! I will be checking on the link tho phaqutoo because I dont think I can wait for him to perfect it because I was just so impressed with it.

kind buds do you vape at all now? man it is the only way i do it now, I rarely smoke a joint, once you start vaping you will never want to smoke a joint again, and your lungs will feel bettter and your mm will last way longer! big money saver and healthy!

it dont leave any smell with mm either, its vapor, the only time you will smell it is if you burn it, I never burn it and no one can ever smell it!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

I am a dealer and manufacturer of the liquid that go inside the electronic cigarette and we have tried to make a e-liquid that delivers THC sufficiently buy so far it had not produced good enough results to work well enough to deliver the medicine.. We found it to be VERY expensive to make it the correct dosage to deliver the medicine.. Also the taste was not all that great as well.. I think it is a great idea but the cost to make the liquid is outrageous and time consuming.. If anyone has any questions feel free to write.

My wife has been using the e-cigs for a while. I have looked into it pretty extensively. The problem is the e-cigs don't get all that hot. If I recall it was under 200 degrees so it is not really hot enough to vaporize THC. The people who have tried to make a oil that will work on them had very little success. They just could not get a large enough concentration of THC in the oil to do much good. I think this idea is very cool and would solve a lot of problems for us when traveling.

kind buds do you vape at all now? man it is the only way i do it now, I rarely smoke a joint, once you start vaping you will never want to smoke a joint again, and your lungs will feel bettter and your mm will last way longer! big money saver and healthy!

it dont leave any smell with mm either, its vapor, the only time you will smell it is if you burn it, I never burn it and no one can ever smell it!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have vaped meds,never the e cig til sun night,I had a cheapo vape I picked up from northwest glass art for like 70 bucks but honestly I never liked it as much as smoking a pipe or a doobie,I actually gave the vape away maybe a month ago or so but if I can get something I can use at work to help my pain id be all up for it.

I am a dealer and manufacturer of the liquid that go inside the electronic cigarette and we have tried to make a e-liquid that delivers THC sufficiently buy so far it had not produced good enough results to work well enough to deliver the medicine.. We found it to be VERY expensive to make it the correct dosage to deliver the medicine.. Also the taste was not all that great as well.. I think it is a great idea but the cost to make the liquid is outrageous and time consuming.. If anyone has any questions feel free to write.

Sweet,I believe the chemist is going to try to make a useable concentrate,hopefully they fig it out,I also mentioned to him that the machines may have to be set to a higher temp but wasnt to sure if thats possible or not,I will def let him know that you have exp with these and send some questions your way if you dont mind- PS is it that they are not capable of genereating the amount of heat to vaporize the thc?does the cbd break down differently then thc?would it be possible to mix the nicotine into the same oil?

Yes you can mix the Nic in with it the ingredients are as follows: 100% vegetable Glycerin. Propolyne glycol, FDA approved food flavoring,pure grain alcohol.. For the THC we make a tincture using 100% kosher vegetable glycerin. When you say it takes 200 to valorize THC I believe that is when it is in the form of herb before it is extracted. The vaporizors I sell and can get you can change the voltage on the device which makes the atomizor burn hotter, the atomizor is the part if the E-cig that has the coil and wick to make it turn into vapor. As I said that it does not need to be the same temperature as a herbal vaporizer because you are vaporizing a liquid not a plant/herbal material. I have been in business for over a year and have been developing many flavors of e-liquids and currently have over 150 flavors! I know that with nicotine we have to use high MG/ML to get any delivery of nicotine as they are poor delivery devices for nicotine hence the reason of using a high dose of nicotine for example low would be 18mg/ml medium 24mg/ml and high 36mg/ml.. So in theory we would need an e-liquid with a high content of THC as the rate of delivery is poor with these devices seeing how a normal cigarette has around .9 mg of nicotine and the normal e-liquid is 18+mg/ml you can see that using the liquid delivers about the same as a cigarette but much higher amounts of nicotine is required to deliver the amount a normal cigarette would. A great thing about the e-cig is they are carcinogen free and contain over 4000 less chemicals than traditional cigarettes. I work with pure nicotine as well and can formulate and type with it or without it. If someone can come up with a THC liquid of some sort that is Glycerin or propyline glycol based than I can easily make a product that can be vaped out of the electronic cigarette. I also have partnerships with the manufacturers of the electronic cigarettes in China and van get the kits at wholesale prices which I am willing to do for anyone interested, I talk with them weekly via Skype and have good relations with them. I am not posting this trying to push my products so that is why I am offering them at my cost IF someone us interested... My email is mimeds4u@gmail.com thanks and I hope thus cleared things up,,,, oh and the reason I say you don't need the ecig to be to much hotter is because if the glycerin gets vaperized so will the THC but I do have units that go from 3.7v to 7.0v with a turn of a knob, higher the voltage hotter the cape and bigger the hit!

Archived