Bubblegrower's Bubble Scrog (Screen Of Green)

Grow Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An F'n dog cage? Pppff, Dis guy will grow weed out of anything. :wacko:

Haha. Nice to see the scrog. I'm definitely a fan of this grow style and look forward to watching this tread. Gj, Bg.

Heres my wanna be scrog, for you purests this would be called trellis training, but its close, and I try to incorporate many scrog techniques into my wanna be scrog. :ph34r:

CIMG0148.jpg

An F'n dog cage? Pppff, Dis guy will grow weed out of anything. :wacko:

Haha. Nice to see the scrog. I'm definitely a fan of this grow style and look forward to watching this tread. Gj, Bg.

Heres my wanna be scrog, for you purests this would be called trellis training, but its close, and I try to incorporate many scrog techniques into my wanna be scrog. :ph34r:

VERY VERY CLEAN!! i like it :)

here's some current pics. i still havent done any actual weaving (ill get pics) but i am done bending right now.... so as soon as what you see here gets a bit taller, we will begin weaving.

gallery_13801_60_18244.jpg

gallery_13801_60_98961.jpg

gallery_13801_60_94298.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

NOW GO TO BED OR SANTA WON'T COME!!

:) thanks everyone.

the weaving has begun.

this is actually one of the main stems i bent here:

gallery_13801_513_17543.jpg

gallery_13801_513_47016.jpg

gallery_13801_513_46631.jpg

now i have some more to do :)

you can see in the middle picture that one of the branches has been tucked back under.... in another day or two, that other top will get woven into the screen in a different direction.

eventually, the entire screen will be full of flower sites.

a perfect shot of what a SCROG really is. you can see here 2 tops that will eventually become flower sites:

gallery_13801_513_60936.jpg

the red arrow points to a "lower" site. well, this bud site WOULD be a lower site if we were growing this plant normally/vertical. but with the scrog, all the bud sites stay at the same height, and therefore get the same amount of light..... as opposed to one bud site being 8-10" inches lower down the canopy. here, our canopy is the entire plant, not just the tops.

lol, the post above says it all.... there are no "lower" and "upper" bud sites. the screen is only 10" off the top of the tote...... before it is all over, the only thing under the screen you will see is pure stem.

all the bud sites are at equal height and getting equal light. none are lower than the others. none are having light blocked by the others. all flower sites produce the max. and all flower sites get the same light.

Archived