Bubblegrower's Bubble Scrog (Screen Of Green)

Grow Thread

She's gorgeous BG! Awesome lesson you're teachin' us! Thanks for sharing.:goodjob::thumbsu:

thanks for the kind words!!

in all honesty, she is a pretty plant :)

i think she'll give us a great yield.

---------------------------------------------------------

i lied about the clones......... well kinda. i only took 9 clones off her tonight. i could have taken more, but they would have been weak clones so i pitched them.

they are in rockwool.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds good chef :)

here's a couple current pics. i just wove a couple through, but not as many as i could. im gonna let those grow another couple days so i can make a big jump and direction change on the screen:

gallery_13801_60_178837.jpg

gallery_13801_60_48172.jpg

the screen is actually filling out quicker than i thought. i could "probably" put her in flower right now and finish filling it out during the stretch........... but im gonna start hacking back on her just a bit and taking more clones.

im gonna try to get another 8-10 off her tomorrow.

Looking nice. Will you trim all the way to the top of the cage before you finish?

it is pretty much trimmed up as much underneath as she is going to get. the little bit of greenery that you see growing just under the screen is actually mostly big fan leaves from the stems that i am weaving. ill try to get better pics.

it is pretty much trimmed up as much underneath as she is going to get. the little bit of greenery that you see growing just under the screen is actually mostly big fan leaves from the stems that i am weaving. ill try to get better pics.

Dude, that is a great picture! It looks like you could lay down and take a nap under that tree on a nice summer day!Hammock.jpg

This is a great idea! My current problem is that my veg and flower rooms are separate, so moving a scrog is a tough deal at best. I could move a cage!

I already wanted to try a scrog so I bit the bullet and waited until my plant was ready for flower and then I wove it through a scrog. It is going much better than I would have hoped as my branches were still rather flexible. Plenty of bud sites and they are looking good. Still, this idea would clearly work much better.

Thanks Bubblegrower, I can't tell you how much your sharing of knowledge has helped me improve my grows in a short time. This is yet another example of something that will help me achieve!

Dude, that is a great picture! It looks like you could lay down and take a nap under that tree on a nice summer day!Hammock.jpg

oh bummer. i swear if i had a star trek action figure i would build a little hammock down there for it :(

that would be cool :)

This is a great idea! My current problem is that my veg and flower rooms are separate, so moving a scrog is a tough deal at best. I could move a cage!

I already wanted to try a scrog so I bit the bullet and waited until my plant was ready for flower and then I wove it through a scrog. It is going much better than I would have hoped as my branches were still rather flexible. Plenty of bud sites and they are looking good. Still, this idea would clearly work much better.

Thanks Bubblegrower, I can't tell you how much your sharing of knowledge has helped me improve my grows in a short time. This is yet another example of something that will help me achieve!

thanks for the kins words!! glad i could help.

i had SO MANY people messaging me saying "look at my scrog" but all it is was a "late built fence" to prop up buds. i just wanted to show what a REAL SCREEN OF GREEN is like :)

work done :)

gallery_13801_513_227123.jpg

gallery_13801_513_175712.jpg

gallery_13801_513_18891.jpg

gallery_13801_513_8175.jpg

gallery_13801_513_32067.jpg

I can't tell you how excited I am to do this, BG. Also, I can't thank you enough for sharing the experience!

I'm gonna have a ton of questions...

It looks like LST, but then I think I see some pretty severe bends. Is that like super cropping?

I've got a dog kennel around here somewhere, if we haven't loaned it out. I've also got some pretty heavy wire fencing that I could cut and frame up for a scrog. The fencing is zinc coated, and not really smooth. When the oscillating fan is on and making them dance, will the stems chafe against a rough wire screen? Will that be a problem?

I've got a little monster overtaking my preschool. She's only eight inches tall, but almost twenty inches around. I'm thinking that she'd be a good candidate for a scrog. Are there certain characteristics that you look for in a scrog plant? Or will just about anything work?

I'm sure that there will be more questions as I get this project going. As always, thank you for all your help.

Toad

This one is AWESOME!

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

i kinda wanna get it as a tattoo now and i dont have any tattoos yet...b a crazy way to start LOL

:o

yea put it on your butt cheaks! lmao

sorry mibrains, couldnt resist, it says keep out, maybe change it to exit only! :rolleyes:

Dont permanatly mark up your body with something you may regret downt the road, I have prob 20 tats and dont regret any, they all have meaning to me!

Peace

FTW

Jim

friendsonly.gif

I like this one! :lol: :lol:

Get it on your butt! :lol:

(not that there's anything wrong with that....)

lol sorry i said the same thing well almost, before i read this one!

Looking Good B.G You never fail to inspire me!

Peace

FTW

Jim

its been a couple/few weeks so i figured i'd dump/flush today.

i'll flush her for about 48 hours and then dump her again and refill with full stregth nutes:

dumping was sooooooooo easy :)

just move an empty tote close and insert a plug into the wall.

gallery_13801_513_93957.jpg

here's what she looking like. my best guess is another 10-14 days until flower !!!!!!!!

gallery_13801_513_5110.jpg

gallery_13801_513_121516.jpg

there is a LOT of greenery out there collecting light. she is sucking water worse than................. i can't even think of a good analogy right now.

she drinking a 1-1.5gal+ everyday.

she growing REAL SUPER FAST now.

its been a couple/few weeks so i figured i'd dump/flush today.

i'll flush her for about 48 hours and then dump her again and refill with full stregth nutes:

dumping was sooooooooo easy :)

just move an empty tote close and insert a plug into the wall.

gallery_13801_513_93957.jpg

here's what she looking like. my best guess is another 10-14 days until flower !!!!!!!!

gallery_13801_513_5110.jpg

gallery_13801_513_121516.jpg

there is a LOT of greenery out there collecting light. she is sucking water worse than................. i can't even think of a good analogy right now.

she drinking a 1-1.5gal+ everyday.

she growing REAL SUPER FAST now.

Amazing BG! That plant's been in there for less than twenty days? When you go into flower, will you continue to train her?

Archived