Bubblegrower's Bubble Scrog (Screen Of Green)

Grow Thread

I guess the one down side of SCROG is the water consumption (if you can even consider it a bad thing)...and the wider she gets the more she drinks (I guess its like real life..lol) I cant wait to see what it looks like after 7-12 days in flower....there will be stuff everywhere!!!!

Haha.... yeah they drink a bit. Her sister plant is in a system with 7 others so I can't say exactly how much she is drinking in a day..... but im sure its about the same amount. The sister plant is about 3ft. Tall and went into flower last night. Gonna be a tree. :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing, how much do you think that one plant or tree will yield BG.?

Hemp, yummm very nice job!! same ?' for yours

im jealous

Trix

thanks for the kind words!!

i have pulled 400 grams off a 3x3 screen before...... this one is a bit smaller at 2.5 x 3........... and a different strain too.

im hoping for 10-12............ but i would settle for 8-9oz.

thanks trix, (im in macomb as well, btw)

I have no idea, maybe a couple ounces each? anyone else have any idea?

im not totally familiar with all your gear, but it looks like you might have a bit more than that :)

--------------------------

i couldnt find a lighter, so i had to use a 2" netpot for reference :)

gallery_13801_60_10966.jpg

You are one inspiring and amazing individual human BG! Thanks for this unique opportunity to learn new grow techniques first hand. My hat is always off to you, sir! I really am still amazed (I don't know why any more) at what you accomplish and convey to your friends as help and instruction and learning and teaching and caring and fun. w107080834.gif2jxnjp.jpg

it makes me want to go buy several dog cages,I had thought of building a permanant screen in flower room but soon realized the dif strains wouldnt always work and with perpetual growing moving new plants in and clearing screen would have been a mess so I abandoned it-however with this cage set-up it is a easy way to translate space available into number of cages and not weave plants together and clip the wrong plants branches while cropping-thanks for the inspiration now to decide on a cage size,do you think anything smaller will be a waste of space?

You are one inspiring and amazing individual human BG! Thanks for this unique opportunity to learn new grow techniques first hand. My hat is always off to you, sir! I really am still amazed (I don't know why any more) at what you accomplish and convey to your friends as help and instruction and learning and teaching and caring and fun. w107080834.gif2jxnjp.jpg

haha, are your ears ringing?? mrs. BG and are lounging around watching the tube and there was an old episode of "the fresh prince" on :) william shatner was on the show. they were doing all kinds of trek-talk :)

Wow, amazing and all in under a month? thread started the 21st and that's the same plant today.......why would anyone not wanna do this!!

Thanks man pretty bad azz

Trix

its a pretty easy way to grow, and a great way to use a plant as a mother for awhile and not have her get all big and out of control.

it makes me want to go buy several dog cages,I had thought of building a permanant screen in flower room but soon realized the dif strains wouldnt always work and with perpetual growing moving new plants in and clearing screen would have been a mess so I abandoned it-however with this cage set-up it is a easy way to translate space available into number of cages and not weave plants together and clip the wrong plants branches while cropping-thanks for the inspiration now to decide on a cage size,do you think anything smaller will be a waste of space?

this 2.5 x 3 is the smallest i have ever gone and i would never go smaller. i like a 3 x 3 screen per plant..... which works well under a 400wHPS to veg.

but this is all in the little rooms, which are in a house..... and i dont have 3ft doorways in there :)

haha, are your ears ringing?? mrs. BG and are lounging around watching the tube and there was an old episode of "the fresh prince" on :) william shatner was on the show. they were doing all kinds of trek-talk :)

Ha, I was watching that to, puffing on the ole nos bottle!!

I didnt want to sound arrogant, i do expect a very good harvest from each, and thanks for all the compliments everyone, im obsessed with this project, and im having fun learning sooo much from it!

Experiment everyone! you never know what might happen :)

i have pulled 400 grams off a 3x3 screen before...... this one is a bit smaller at 2.5 x 3........... and a different strain too.

im hoping for 10-12............ but i would settle for 8-9oz.

im not totally familiar with all your gear, but it looks like you might have a bit more than that :)

--------------------------

i couldnt find a lighter, so i had to use a 2" netpot for reference :)

gallery_13801_60_10966.jpg

oh i am..... believe that sir :)

and then during the stretch, i will weave her back to the middle.

here she is right now.......... im working on her ATM:

gallery_13801_60_200658.jpg

put some colored lites on her and you have a beautiful christmas reif!

Lookin good B. G! :watching: I love checking in every week or so!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I have been running regular Lucas on her thus far. I flushed once a week or two ago and ran clean water through her for about a day. I am going to leave her go as is for another week, just refilling as needed to maintain the norm. After the first week of flower is over I will be dumping again and adding 12ml of Bushmaster to 6gals of water and pumping that in there. I will leave that set for about 3 days and then I will do a regular flush and then back to regular nutes. I believe I started with 72 squares in the screen? Don't remember..... but anyway, all are filled sans 3 or 4 so we are fine and I wanna try to keep the stretch to a minimum..... plus I haven't had much test time with Bushmaster and Bubonic.

Archived