*free Medical Cannabis Grow School

*$4.00 or one pack of cigarettes, one time payment, covers the nearly free tuition and study materials

for those who qualify based upon income or actually, lack of income;

as evidenced by being homeless or on SSI, SSDI, WIC, food stamps, or your unemployment benefits have expired--(and there may be other ways to income-qualify). Your legal situation or convictions don't matter to me. I am a college instructor who teaches how to grow medical marihuana. I'm concerned that the poorest people in Detroit are not able to aquire the knowledge necessary to enter this new vibrant industry in Michigan, and thus are denied the opportunity to help patients and at the same time, become self-sufficient in this unusual and legitimate "work-at-home" business. To make it realistic for the poorest students to get started using what they learn in the course, the class will take a different emphasis than the standard course, and rather than teach the standard high-tech grow, will go low-tech and heavily demonstrate the use of "found" materials, free and used resources and salvage pieces, items that students with time but without money or transportation, can use to get started. This ad is a "trial balloon" to measure student need. I will organize and teach the class on the above terms if I get emails expressing interest.

To make it realistic for the poorest students to get started using what they learn in the course, the class will take a different emphasis than the standard course, and rather than teach the standard high-tech grow, will go low-tech and heavily demonstrate the use of "found" materials, free and used resources and salvage pieces, items that students with time but without money or transportation, can use to get started. This ad is a "trial balloon" to measure student need. I will organize and teach the class on the above terms if I get emails expressing interest.

Kudos to you! I think this is a great service. I especially like the idea of using "found" materials. I think most people can relate to that.

Archived