So What Came Of The Investigation Into The Post Heist?

Guest thequietone

AT this time we are not sure who did the edits. The mod logs do not show edits or who did them. What has been done to prevent this from happening in the future is now when any post gets edited it will automatically tag it with a edited by line. This way if it is edited by a member or a mod it will be posted for all to see.

I locked the thread because it was turning into a speculation thread about who did the edits.

AT this time we are not sure who did the edits. The mod logs do not show edits or who did them. What has been done to prevent this from happening in the future is now when any post gets edited it will automatically tag it with a edited by line. This way if it is edited by a member or a mod it will be posted for all to see.

I locked the thread because it was turning into a speculation thread about who did the edits.

This is totally contrary to what BlueBerry promised US Last Night. Doesn't instill much confidence in you all, at All !

ps No need DenturLost, it's been taken care of Apparentley .

Guest Happy Guy

You know who did it. The list is short. Take your pick. Who would have wrote what was written? This is your chance to be stand up. What would you do if several of your posts were changed to say something you wouldn't ever say? This is different than just editing away a comment. My words were CHANGED! I was willing to let the blame sit on just the person who did it. Conspirators that hide the truth are just as guilty now.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yeah the list is short. But it's my determination that happyguy started this whole garbage bin riling PB up. So he's gone. Have no time for people causing problems around here. That goes for mod and user alike.

And this topic is closed. If staff lets you in on any findings, they will open a dialog.