Heavy Music Helps Extreme Headaches

Yes its strange but true.......

My headaches finnally cleared up when i switched to heavy music like early Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath is by far the best the others dont do it on the low end Lemmy does but that's all I know

What HEAVY Rock music do you listen toNever know I might need itThis sabbath from 72 rocks !!!

I started this thread for all the metal heads who listen to heavy music for medicinal reasons

Something about the deep end bass that just seems to help And really glad its helping also got away from indica altogother. It was distorting and nullifing the sativa Which is what I must have or die There is not an easy way to say it when you need the loud music so you can scream without the neighbors calling the cops I wouldnt want to live with the pain and no way I take narcos Maybe if I wanted to die I just fought it back, now I need to maintain my clear symptom free existanceLucky in a way, I got enough pain to need to yell like that, or the music, I would have never thought it would then help with the symptomsBut only certain bands with deep low end I hope someone else with extreme pain tries it because it works and the neightbors can know its for medicinal purposes!

I go through various stages back in forth remeber listening to alice cooper i'm eighteen when I was eighten and black sabbaths first album and paranoid

Almost like a religious experience!Who else thinks this heavy music goes better with the almighty herb!

HaHA! Yes!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet lEAf Ilove you.

Unreal

That's What i' m talking aboutNow maximize volume levels and increase loudness adjust speaker placement and thank you tommi and ozzy the only one the first one !!!!!!!

Very intense topics and sonic destruction

works for me!

Thanks for the kind words

Generals gathered in there masses , just like witches at black mases , black sabbath was awsome, and than there was ozzie! who is awsome too! I went to the black and blue tour years ago at cobo hall, black sabbath and blue oyster colt! awsome show!

and I have all of sabblath albums yea vynil albums lol, (showing my age)

This music these kids play today gives me a head ache,,,,,,oh no when did i turn into my dad?

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

Welcome to the Sight in Spite of your UserName . Were you in the Military ? We have been using this as a weapon of terror in other countries ie the Panama Invasion, Vietnam, ...

Anyway if you like that low level Rumble check out the Drag Races at Milan Speedway in the Summer. Wow . Your only about 50' from the track. You can feel it go Right through you. The sound DBs are up there too.

Welcome to the Sight in Spite of your UserName . Were you in the Military ? We have been using this as a weapon of terror in other countries ie the Panama Invasion, Vietnam, ...

Anyway if you like that low level Rumble check out the Drag Races at Milan Speedway in the Summer. Wow . Your only about 50' from the track. You can feel it go Right through you. The sound DBs are up there too.

war pigs is the name of a black sabbath song! its actualy anti war!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Snaggletooth is the fanged face that serves as the symbol of Motörhead. Artist Joe Petagno drew it in 1977 for the cover of the band's debut album (with designer Phil Smee who turned it into a negative and then designed the logo),[95] having met Lemmy while doing some work with Hawkwind.[96] Petagno stated;

The inspiration came from just being a naturally pissed-off gentleman! And Lemmy's the same way! So it was bound to be an alchemal wedding of a more "primordial nature". I did a lot of research on skull types and found a cross-breed gorilla-wolf-dog combination would work nicely with some oversized boars horns. Lemmy added Helmet, chains, spit, spikes and grit.[96]

Eddie Clarke was less sure about the imagery to begin with:

I shuddered when I saw it the first time. I thought, "Blimey, this ain't gonna go down that well", because it was just way over the top, then. But I grew to love it... [At first] it was not scary or horrifying, it would've been, in those days, deemed bad taste.[97]

It has remained a symbol of Motörhead throughout the years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mot%C3%B6rhead

Lemmy is just one ticked off dude and the face simply represents that but like black sabbath misunderstood competely

Politicans steal our money and send us off to do their dirty work

Black sabbath song is definitely anti-war

I listen to Sinatra when I have a headache, clears it right up :D

How about Herb albert and the tequana brass!! lmao

I have every one of his albums, yep albums! Got them from my mom and dad, pretty kewl, alot of the game shows way back when used his music,The Newlywed(game show) I believe, dating game, etc

I never realy understood the sinatra thing! Im not a big fan and always wondered how a guy that sings so, just normal got so far? was it because of his mob links? :unsure:

Merry Christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

When my son was cutting teeth his crying and screaming gave me a headache. One day I cranked up some Santana to drown him out a little. 2 minutes later he was sound asleep. After that it became a regular routine at nap time and worked every time.

Part of the drum solo was cut on the other link. This is the full version. Oh, and those were the 8 track tape days!

When my son was cutting teeth his crying and screaming gave me a headache. One day I cranked up some Santana to drown him out a little. 2 minutes later he was sound asleep. After that it became a regular routine at nap time and worked every time.

Part of the drum solo was cut on the other link. This is the full version. Oh, and those were the 8 track tape days!

Oh yeah....Carlos was badazz then. :bow:

Archived