I would probably drive you there

Merry Christmas to all

If you need $1.00 buckets because thats the best you can do

Walk in an get 12 and hold your head high

I am not judging you without a clue to your situation

but if I did

I would probably drive you there

Merry Christmas to all

yeah, now that i know the story i wont shop at walmart... I'm new to the community and honestly didn't know. I bought the buckets in the first place because my wife and i don't have much extra to spend right now... or i would probably have just bought some from the hydro shop, I like to support them if i can.

What walmart did to Joe was enough for me to not do business with them but I have many more reasons. They have been fined for environmental violations more than any other retailer. The fines are so small to them that they just pay the fine and continue to wreck the environment. They come into a community and sell under cost until they drive the competition out of business then they raise their prices higher than what the competition was charging. I know walmart is not the only evil corporation out there but they are the best at being evil. Besides Meijer is a Michigan company and though not perfect I can feel better about shopping there.

if we did a better job of recycling it would rarely be necessary to buy new plastic pails or most other fungibles. Instead the most wasteful country in the history of this world goes on our merry way burning it all (city of Detroit) and building new landfills (state of Wyoming) and sending ships to bury it overseas (state of New Jersey). We could if we chose to be different (see Minneapolis, Minnesota) but we are not poor enuf yet (i.e., other countries are still willing to lend us trillions per year so we can continue to abuse natural resources and foul our air and water). Someday the bill will come due and like the depression 30's, reuse will become necessary and cause a change in most of our lifestyles, and growers will be rolling their own newspaper germination pots around used prescription bottles and using urine diluted with water to grow crops equal to petroleum-based connisseur nutrients. But that won't be until 79 or 80% of the national budget is dedicated to repaying the interest on our national debt, about 40 years distant, I'd guess.

Archived