Mr Nice Seeds

avgjoe

Just recently acquired the following seeds.

NL5 x Haze

Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk

Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk

Ortega

Mr Nice gives a 25% discount to medical patients and even throws some extras in.

The above strains all have Neville's genetics,but the discount applies to all his

strains.

NL5 x Haze

Ortega

Mr Nice gives a 25% discount to medical patients and even throws some extras in.

The above strains all have Neville's genetics,but the discount applies to all his

strains.

Did you purchase direct from him? I've used Mr. Nice genetics in the past with great results but always through a seed bank.

Did you purchase direct from him? I've used Mr. Nice genetics in the past with great results but always through a seed bank.

It was direct with Shantibaba so there was no middle man.I really like being able to speak with breeders and if you go on his forums,you can get directions on how to order.

One more thing,if you go thru MN all of his strains are in stock.Unlike Attitude and some other sites.

And his list is a lot bigger then some sites offer.

Here is the list I was sent and their price in Euros

Black Widow 68

Critical Mass 68

Devil 57

Dreamtime 35

Early Queen 45

La Nina 80

Medicine Man 80

Shark Shock 57

bunny muffin 35

Spice 57

Super silver Haze 115

Walkabout 23

Specials and Limited Editions

Afghan Skunk 57

Afghan Haze 68

Afghan Skunkx Afghan Haze 57

Critical Haze 80

Critical Skunk 57

Early Queen x Afghan Haze 68

Early Sk x Haze 80

Early Skunk 57

G13 x Haze 80

G13 x Skunk 57

G13 x Widow 68

Mango Afghan Skunk 68

Mango Haze 115

Mango Haze x Afghan Haze 80

Mango x Widow 68

Master Kush x Afghan Haze 68

Master Kush x Skunk 57

Neville’s Haze 115

Neville’s Haze x Mango 68

Neville's Haze x Afghan Skunk 68

NL5 x Haze 80

NL5 xAfghan 57

NL5x Skunk 57

NLx Haze/ Skunk 68

Ortega 68

Skunk Haze 80

NL5 x Haze

Ortega

strains.

Nice, I used to have the Ortega clone. Sounds like some fun growing there avgjoe.

I grew out the MW MM and BW ....all crosses using the BW father I believe. There are some good plants in the seeds but you really do have to search your way through some prehistoric monsters to find the gems. BW was the best all around... These crosses were super sensative to light leaks.... Different from other stuff I've grown.

Yeah i only sprouted a few of each just to test germ rates,but they have that "look" to them.Back in 87 I had the pleasure of sprouting some of Nevilles stock.

They were the smallest seeds I had ever seen and doubted their viability.Boy was I wrong.Some of the best meds I have ever sampled.

These are small as well but nothing like back then,the key like they say,is to find the right pheno.And I cant wait to start testing phenos.

Archived