Get Well Soon Mrs. Bubblegrower!

just for you knucklehead :)

gallery_13801_182_2815.jpg

gallery_13801_182_35183.jpg

gallery_13801_182_35499.jpg

she got a new arm for christmas :)

And I bet she just loved standing around while you snapped a few pics lol must be a good sport. If i tried that the only pic you guys would be seeing would be of my butt where the cam would be stuck.

And I bet she just loved standing around while you snapped a few pics lol must be a good sport. If i tried that the only pic you guys would be seeing would be of my butt where the cam would be stuck.

haha, under normal circumstances, my situation probably would have been similar :)

i actually took them so she could e-mail them to some of her morbid family members back in cali. :blink:

Guest knucklehead bob

Happy to see that all is progressing as well as it can be :D. Being the blessed recipient of a "few" structural reconstruction surgeries myself , I know and remember the pain . That was in the 70's & 80's and it seems that they were not concerned with what it looked like . I must say , they did a wonderful job on my face , considering what they had to work with :lol:. Here's to a speedy recovery . Physical Therapy ! You've got to get that full range & motion back !

Archived