Supply And Demand

skervis

I am a recently honorably discharged army veteran and was thinking of becoming a medical marijuana caregiver. My question here is are there patients out there in need of medical marijuana. I have looked into growing materals and there kinda expensive so want to make sure I will be able make a quality product for them and not make myself broke in the process.

Thanks for your input.

not make myself broke in the process.

You don't have to go broke doing this and there are many veterans that need our help. Read up as much as you can. You can never learn enough. Lots of help on this site if you look and ask. Get in touch with your local compassion club. What part of Michigan are you in? I may have some supplies to lend and help you get started. Congratulations on your honorable discharge and welcome to the community.

I am a recently honorably discharged army veteran and was thinking of becoming a medical marijuana caregiver. My question here is are there patients out there in need of medical marijuana. I have looked into growing materals and there kinda expensive so want to make sure I will be able make a quality product for them and not make myself broke in the process.

Thanks for your input.

required reading: The indoor outdoor medical marijuana bible by Jorge Cervantes. Teaming with Microbes by

jeff lowenfels & wayne lewis. Botany for gardeners by Brian Capon. There are over a dozen I would suggest but start with these first. If you don't do yuor upfront require reading then you will have a much harder road. And since lots of CG's get tired of teaching beginners with the same redundant questions make yourself a step above the grade by simply doing yuor homework.

I have had patients that are flat out lazy and ask me the same question 3 and 4 times and it wears on you mentally. So if you read then your learning curve will be much faster.

Peace. Good Luck, and buy the above books.!

You can start successfully growing

Quality Meds for about $500 ...

If you have two seperate area ....

Start off small... get a pattern ...

Go to Compassion Meetings ... Talk to People ...

See other Grow ops ...

Read and Read ....

You need one T-5 and one Bloom HPS Light to start ,

Plus Food for your Girls ....

Take your time .... You can do it ...

Get some Clones to start you off ...

Always Protect Yourself and

ALWAYS STAY LEGAL No Matter What .....

Good Luck .....

Welcome to the Site " skervis "

Welcome and good luck skervis. This site and the individual human beings here are very knowledgeable and helpful, as you can see. Staying legal, growing efficiently and productively, and learning compassionate care for individual humans in this reality are all important areas to gain a firm command of. Many here have and continue to set high standards. A person could learn everything they need by listening to these experts. And we hope to learn from you as well skervis, my friend!icon_spock.gif

Thanks for your input.

here is a good place to read also>> http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/ <<<<< and it doesnt cost a lot..i am low income patient and i have did very good with mine, and i do not have a lot of money into it..most expensive is lites,ballast,there are good prices on them also.. here is a site to get bulbs at fair price.>>> http://www.1000bulbs.com/search/?q=1000+watt <<<< >>>> here is more lite bulbs>>> http://www.aghydroponics.com/Plantmax-1000w-HPS-Bulb-p/litbulb-pxlu1000.htm..Hope that helps and thanks for serving our counrty....

Prolly be closer to 1 grand to get runnin when all said and done but you'll make that all back in short order. Buy more stuff as ya go and keep upgrading to cut costs more. With 5 patients and there supply that you'll need to keep up with your looking at about 5 grand worth of gear to keep it runnin smoothly.The more gear ya get the cheaper it is to run the garden as they'll make more product. I'd say between 5 and 10 grand total will have your caregiver biz runnin dam fine.

As with anything ya have to spend money to make money and the investment will be worth it..Youu'll make your investment back in under a year as long as ya treat your patients well and offer them the best stuff for a fair price. They'll never look for another giver and keep you dam busy.

It's a lot of work, but what isnt ? So treat it like any biz your runnin and you'll make a fair living off it.You wont get rich but if ran right you'll make more then 90% of the jobs out there and never have to leave the house.

Start small and stay legal.

Many start the path only to fall by the wayside.

It is a lot of work and the pay ain't that great on a per/hour basis.

Two people can keep a secret as long as one is dead. Be discreet.

Test the pH and balance if necessary any water or nutrient mixture before use.

Learn to clone. Be patient.

Sustain a high standard of cleanliness.

Create and maintain a healthy disease and pest-free growing environment featuring temperature, humidity, air circulation, and odor control.

Keep abreast of political developments. The prohibition and punishment people are actively seeking to overturn the medical marijuana proposition.

Archived