Guitar/bud Of The Week

I thought I'd start posting a different guitar and primo bud every week for anyone's viewing pleasure. Let me know if you all would like it or not. I don't want to be irritating anyone either, lol. Not everyone likes guitars...lol.

I figure I got enough pictures of my past and present Les Paul's to keep it going for a year or two at least. I'll try to keep the bud shots fresh too. :)

Let me know here in this thread....yay or nay....its all good. :)

If its a go...I'll start tonight maybe. I got a new one to show off. Oh, guitar too, lol.

Yes, just got it. 10 lbs. even. :)

I've had some norlin years lesters that were well in the teens though.

I sold a 8.2 lb. '57 goldtop for this one. :)

Yeah, I had a 13 pounder from the mid nineties. I think they were made in TN then. It was sweet. Not as sweet as your 2004, however. Man! Beautiful. Nothing Sweeter to my mind than a LesPaul.

Been playing strats...Any previews?

Yeah, I had a 13 pounder from the mid nineties. I think they were made in TN then. It was sweet. Not as sweet as your 2004, however. Man! Beautiful. Nothing Sweeter to my mind than a LesPaul.

Been playing strats...Any previews?

No strats....I'm a Gibson guy. ;)

I did have one oly white strat with a rosewood board I liked but I just can't bond with them. Different scale length.

You will see Les Paul's from 1955 to 2007 soon. :)

No strats....I'm a Gibson guy. ;)

I did have one oly white strat with a rosewood board I liked but I just can't bond with them. Different scale length.

You will see Les Paul's from 1955 to 2007 soon. :)

Strats are my guitar of choice love the feel gotta have a floyd rose to play the type of music i love (METAL!)

This is a blue flamed custom warmoth with a birdseye maple fender neck single pickup single kill switch for noise reduction between songs.

DJ Shorts blueberry guitar by fender and king .

1222001.jpg

1222002.jpg