Any 420 Friendy Ladies Out There For New Years Eve.

I am single. I have been trying to meet single people. Most people I have met are married. I am in Saginaw. pm me. i am old...lol but i still like to hang out and smoke. ole hippipe here i guess.

Hey Judy... I'd be glad to hang out with you, but my dilemma is the traveling

distance :(

so, I suppose we're in this pickle jar together!

I feel compelled to let you know my opinion on why you received little response. I will mention before I begin, that I am married and not looking for dates. As an "over 20 year old", average-looking woman, who does appreciate fun and the company of friends, I have some advice for your future endeavors with trying to find a date.

1) Have your stories straight before approaching potential candidates. Making up your mind about whether your wife passed away 2 years ago or whether you had been dating the same woman for 8 years (up until April) would be my first move. Most woman do not like being misled from the get go and misrepresentations will make them distrustful and "unavailable"!

2) When you are not getting exactly what you hoped for, attempting to insult and catergorize all women over 20, not to mention using deragatory language, will only further discourage any semi-sane ladies from responding. Although you were only looking for someone to keep them from being lonely and have some fun with, women are going to be leary of even spending one evening with a controlling, hot tempered, insulting man that she dosen't even know.

Some of us "over 20 mmj friendly" women still know how to have fun, we just choose to do it with people that are going to treat us with the respect we deserve! (I am speaking generally here not sexually) I think most women would agree that respect is a HUGE factor whether they are just seeking a casual date or a life partner. Perhaps you were speaking in anger, but your post indicates very little, if any respect.

Perhaps that is just the opinion of an average, married, semi-educated, semi-sane woman......but I could bet it gets you ALOT farther than your above posts. (and the "somewhat similar post", authored by you, in this "Singles section", that was referenced above ).

Well said.

I'm not trying to make excuses for the OP on your points of his possible misleading/ varying statements.

I do however want to say, this being the 1st. and only forum I've ever posted to other than tech help forums,

I have found that it is a difficult way to purvey my meanings in a fashion that is well understood. This is a totally different animal than a face to face conversation where the others can hear tone of voice, see facial expressions, etc..

I do however want to say, this being the 1st. and only forum I've ever posted to other than tech help forums,

I have found that it is a difficult way to purvey my meanings in a fashion that is well understood. This is a totally different animal than a face to face conversation where the others can hear tone of voice, see facial expressions, etc..

I completely agree!! I am a VERY verbal person, yet when writing here, I go back and read and reread what I have written to make sure it will be interpreted how I intended. I think I am finally at a point where I realize that no matter how clearly I try to convey things, that a person is simpally going to interpret them their own way. Without the aspects of a verbal conversation, I find I am sadly lacking on conveying points clearly, at least to my satisfaction. With that said, there are not too many ways to interpret things followed by words like "screw this"......

Keep looking. My sister found her match after ten years of singles sites and chat lines. She took Greyhound to Chicago for the weekend to meet a guy and it's now been an 8 year weekend, and prior to that LuAnne (55) moaned all the good ones were taken (or retaken). Chin up and smoke the bomb stuff. The right ones slay depression.

Archived