Vaporizers How It Helps!

vaping your mm saves your lungs, saves you money, You use Way less weed when you vape and it doesnt harm you!

It might make skinny people fatter (munchies) In my experience in the last 2 months I have saved at least 2 1/2 oz's = 500 bucks saved or close to it, I cant even begin to tell you how much better I breathe since i started, I have a certain amount of $ I can spend on my meds, That has literaly been cut by more than half! It dont smell when you do it, I make brownies with the vaped mm, I add 1/3 more to it unvaped! Once you get used to it you wont want to smoke it any other way, I promise you that, some people dont realy like it the first few times. either it gets them a lil to medicated or not enough, but once you get your dose down, your golden,

I have 2 vaperizors, the first 2 below, Honest to god my favorite is the easy vape; and this one is selling for cheap!

The 2nd one down I also like, this one is a real good deal, you can blow up balloons with it, you can just put a whip on it and let it blow into your mouth, has a 3 speed fan, you cant shut off, so its not good if you want to do it at nite when your mate is sleeping, (once again the easy vape has no sound, and works fantastic, neither one of these burn the mm)

Let me know if you vape, and how it helps you!

If your looking to start I recomend the first 2 below, but i wouldnt hesitate to try the next ones down either!

I have vaped on just about all of them, volcano, extreme, junk ones, you name it, these realy do what they are supposed to do! for way cheaper, the first 2 you can buy and save that in mm in a month and a half! the first one you will get your money back in the first week!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EASY-VAPE-Digital-Herbal-Vaporizer-Vaporiser-BLACK-EZ-/170580374429?

pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b761f39d

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3a61a5397e

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item483e365d1a

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item27b507921e

Merry Christmas All!

Peace

Free The Weed!

Jim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vaping your mm saves your lungs, saves you money, You use Way less weed when you vape and it doesnt harm you!

It might make skinny people fatter (munchies) In my experience in the last 2 months I have saved at least 2 1/2 oz's = 500 bucks saved or close to it, I cant even begin to tell you how much better I breathe since i started, I have a certain amount of $ I can spend on my meds, That has literaly been cut by more than half! It dont smell when you do it, I make brownies with the vaped mm, I add 1/3 more to it unvaped! Once you get used to it you wont want to smoke it any other way, I promise you that, some people dont realy like it the first few times. either it gets them a lil to medicated or not enough, but once you get your dose down, your golden,

I have 2 vaperizors, the first 2 below, Honest to god my favorite is the easy vape; and this one is selling for cheap!

The 2nd one down I also like, this one is a real good deal, you can blow up balloons with it, you can just put a whip on it and let it blow into your mouth, has a 3 speed fan, you cant shut off, so its not good if you want to do it at nite when your mate is sleeping, (once again the easy vape has no sound, and works fantastic, neither one of these burn the mm)

Let me know if you vape, and how it helps you!

If your looking to start I recomend the first 2 below, but i wouldnt hesitate to try the next ones down either!

I have vaped on just about all of them, volcano, extreme, junk ones, you name it, these realy do what they are supposed to do! for way cheaper, the first 2 you can buy and save that in mm in a month and a half! the first one you will get your money back in the first week!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EASY-VAPE-Digital-Herbal-Vaporizer-Vaporiser-BLACK-EZ-/170580374429?

pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b761f39d

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3a61a5397e

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item483e365d1a

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item27b507921e

Merry Christmas All!

Peace

Free The Weed!

Jim

I own a easy vape..Its made in China so who knows how long it will last but yeah 100% for sure it helps my lungs huge. I have no idea why I was not using a Vaporizer years ago.

Higly advise looking into one. Mine was a digi for 51.00. Vaporizerusa.net but bought it on E-bay.

Some people call it the Cadillac but I call it the Mercedes Benz. It was designed in Germany after all.

My volcano is the best investment for MM that I've ever spent. Yea, it's pricey, but I'm going on four years without a hitch.

I was saving up for a volcano or an extreme, but I got tired of waiting and bought 2 in one day for under 2 hundy, yep the easy vape may go, but ive been using it every day for over 2 months, and it has a fuse on the back of unit, I havent blown the fuse yet, the vapir one is a much more safisticated unit, I love it too, but i stay up later than my lady and i like to vape before i go to bed, I can use the easy vape, it works well, I have friends with high priced vapes they are awsome no doubt! for beginners these are perfect, they dont burn the mm unless you let it, it works great, I was vaping with a few friends, and they were coughing like crazy, and after a few puffs they said they couldnt handle any more, they realy felt it ( all the effects lol) I have copd, i am the one who is coughing a lung when i burn a joint, I cant do a bong if my life depended on it, i dont have the lungs, I mite now though! seriously these guys were coughing and it was just so smooth to me! they felt better real quick when we finished, their air ways seemed to open rite up!

Im actualy thnking of buying a couple more easy vapes in case it die, thats how cheap and good they work!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I don't like vapes. I have 2 a portable and a hand held. They only allow you to put a very small amount into the vape and in order to see the effects you have to do the 3 or 4 times. Too much bother. For sale 2 vapes.

either you have the wrong vape or the wrong meds........... or both maybe??

if i needed to, i could put an 1/8 in my easy vape.... but no need for all that if you use quality cannabis.

get the right vape and the right meds and you will more than likely feel different.

I don't like vapes. I have 2 a portable and a hand held. They only allow you to put a very small amount into the vape and in order to see the effects you have to do the 3 or 4 times. Too much bother. For sale 2 vapes.

LOL that is how i was at first, you just have the wrong vape, Like I said, the easy vape is cheap and realy does work!

It just takes a lil while to get the temps rite Im telling ya i dont smoke it any other way now, when i share peeps get to medicated, im good, its just normal now and my breathing is so much better, especialy in the morn, I smoke about a pack of cigs or less a day, still trying to quit that, i do use the e-cigs but it dont get it, them arent realy for quitting,,They are just convient for restuarnts, school activatys, stuff like that!

Any How just hang onto the lil ones, go on ebay and get an easy vape, you will save in mm in the first month I promise you!

Im thinkin of picking up a couple more just for spares at that price, Im serious! I have used the volcanoes and extremes, they are awsome no doubt, so is this lil cheap thing, Like I said also, I have a vapir one, it blows up balloons, you can put a whip on it also, and the fan just blows it into your mouth! it cant burn the mm the way it is set up!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Friends gave me the third one, but with a dual heater modification. Once you get used to turning it down until you get no smoke, it gets the job done. Funny that you get vaped greenish brown material when you're done, tried rollin some for the family and won't do that again, I got all the goodies out of it when I vaped it. LOL

gallery_17122_285_32948.jpg

1T

LOL that is how i was at first, you just have the wrong vape, Like I said, the easy vape is cheap and realy does work!

It just takes a lil while to get the temps rite Im telling ya i dont smoke it any other way now, when i share peeps get to medicated, im good, its just normal now and my breathing is so much better, especialy in the morn, I smoke about a pack of cigs or less a day, still trying to quit that, i do use the e-cigs but it dont get it, them arent realy for quitting,,They are just convient for restuarnts, school activatys, stuff like that!

Any How just hang onto the lil ones, go on ebay and get an easy vape, you will save in mm in the first month I promise you!

Im thinkin of picking up a couple more just for spares at that price, Im serious! I have used the volcanoes and extremes, they are awsome no doubt, so is this lil cheap thing, Like I said also, I have a vapir one, it blows up balloons, you can put a whip on it also, and the fan just blows it into your mouth! it cant burn the mm the way it is set up!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

I promise you!

i believe you Jim

I didn't care much for vapes and still dont use them often as I use lower grade Cannabis often due to limitations .

If you use truely medicinal grade bud covered with properly harvested chrystal formations vaporizers will impress you with improved peak results due better absorbtion not impaired by cilia activity and damage . Thats the main point two points on vaporizers . 1 reduces cilia damage ( little hairs keep particles out of the lungs ) and 2 vaporizers work best with high quality Cannabis that is covered with thc chrystals ( harvested just as the edges round or start to droop ) and then released in high concentrations . Shake or leaf don't give proper results in vaporizers though you will feel effects . This is what I felt from practical experimentation . One of my complaints was my extreme fit the equivilant of about 8 small cigarettes and I thought that was too much use as I am in pain and will do the whole chamber every hour . :mellow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Arizer-Extreme-Q4-Vaporizer-w-Remote-NIB-Limited-Offer_W0QQitemZ250701137816QQcategoryZ133QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5910231766535436827

Just ordered that baby with my xmas money to replace my old easy vape, the temp control went on it so it just gets hot and hot and hot and burns. Should be here before the 4th, cant wait for the bag!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

My better half and I love our Iolite.

Vaping is the way to go for your lungs and any doctor doing recommendations that is competent on the manner will tell you the same thing - stop smoking it in joints, pipes, and bongs.

When people want to smoke a joint with me I feel as if I'm being rude if I decline - but, I will do so in 2011 - My New Year's Resolution! LOL! I hack and cough the next morning after smoking - not so when I vape.

I've called and talked with the Iolite folks a few times and said I'd love to be a testimonial.

I also use our duff in making muffins - just like what phaquetoo does. We might not make them the same way - but he obviously sees the huge benefit of vaping as well.

No smell

No smell

No smell

Mizerman

Friends gave me the third one, but with a dual heater modification. Once you get used to turning it down until you get no smoke, it gets the job done. Funny that you get vaped greenish brown material when you're done, tried rollin some for the family and won't do that again, I got all the goodies out of it when I vaped it. LOL

gallery_17122_285_32948.jpg

1T

Most of the goodies are out when you vape - but not all.

I use about 2 full 35mm film cannisters of duff and about 2 cups of cooking oil. Put that on low heat for 4-6 hours. Strain the oil and duff through a cheesecloth. Throw away the oily duff.

Use your "new & improved" oil as you would in any baking recipe.

The Muffin Man turned me on to Banana Nut Muffins. 2-3 mini muffins take the place of my night-time pain medication and/or muscle relaxer.

It's another Festivus Miracle!

Mizerman

The vapes mentioned in the original post are all complete crap.

The volcano, mentioned later in the thread, is excellent but overkill. I sold my volcano after six months. A few months later I bought

a vapor bros vape, which is about as cheap as I'm willing to go.

The Aromed is next on my list. It is about as Medical Grade as I have seen. The volcano comes close, it just always felt like overkill.

I always used more than I should have trying to fill up a bag. With the vapor bros I can parse my meds more efficiently, however, I feel the vapor bros is a few notches below medical grade.

I can only imagine the toxic crap the really cheap vapes are constructed with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...231766535436827

Just ordered that baby with my xmas money to replace my old easy vape, the temp control went on it so it just gets hot and hot and hot and burns. Should be here before the 4th, cant wait for the bag!

That a real good price!

Merry christmas!

Peace

FTW

Jim

My better half and I love our Iolite.

Vaping is the way to go for your lungs and any doctor doing recommendations that is competent on the manner will tell you the same thing - stop smoking it in joints, pipes, and bongs.

When people want to smoke a joint with me I feel as if I'm being rude if I decline - but, I will do so in 2011 - My New Year's Resolution! LOL! I hack and cough the next morning after smoking - not so when I vape.

I've called and talked with the Iolite folks a few times and said I'd love to be a testimonial.

I also use our duff in making muffins - just like what phaquetoo does. We might not make them the same way - but he obviously sees the huge benefit of vaping as well.

No smell

No smell

No smell

Mizerman

I just save up enough vaped for one batch of brownies (I love chocolat lol) and I put 1/3 more not vaped, it just gives you a lil bang from it, but the burnt alone is just fine, there are still canebanoids in there that work for pain, xaniety, ect!

p.s to the guy up top who rolled one for family, nope they didnt catch a buzz if you vaped it rite, no thc left (very lil)

Peace

FTW

Jim

The vapes mentioned in the original post are all complete crap.

The volcano, mentioned later in the thread, is excellent but overkill. I sold my volcano after six months. A few months later I bought

a vapor bros vape, which is about as cheap as I'm willing to go.

The Aromed is next on my list. It is about as Medical Grade as I have seen. The volcano comes close, it just always felt like overkill.

I always used more than I should have trying to fill up a bag. With the vapor bros I can parse my meds more efficiently, however, I feel the vapor bros is a few notches below medical grade.

I can only imagine the toxic crap the really cheap vapes are constructed with.

hey rafael! niether one of the first 2 i posted burn your mm! The point was to give some one the idea to try one that actualy worked for cheap! my vapir one is pretty awsome, blows balloons and I dont just fill a balloon, i fill a big clear garbage bag with one cartridge, potent as hell, I even vape commercial weed if I am stuck with it, works just as good! I said nothing bad about the valcano or the extreme, they just were 2 pricey for my taiste! most of us are disabled and living on a fixed income, its hard enough to afford our meds let alone a 400 dollar vape, had I seen the one Ionic got on ebay I would have bid on that, good price!

Peace

Jim

Vaporizing is the way to go.I have 1 super vapezilla that is on full time duty in the Lab of medication and mayhem ,another 1 I use at home and for traveling . The money and MM savings are amazing . No coughing no black lungers nothing but medication and enjoyment . I don't care if I ever smoke another joint or bowl again .Vaping is the way !!

Why the

Remote?

just wondering

it adjusts the heat and fan speed, you can leave them on and use them for potpouri! There nice realy nice units, I was saving up for one, and just got tired of hacking a lung every morning so, I set out to get one that day, never thought id wind up with 2 of em, I would not sell either i have, I would update to something better, but i see absolutly no need to rite now!

Peace Bob

FTW

Jim

Archived