Vaporizers How It Helps!

I bought it from a local smoke shop. I asked him about returns, and he said no returns if used. There was no paperwork at all with the unit and I asked about it and he opened a couple of boxes and no paperwork in any box. My mistake, so I will pay for it by not vaping any more any time soon. Oh well, live and learn, life goes on,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aso4qltChjM

What kind did you buy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont care for vapes either. I bought mine specificaly because I cough alot when smoking. I was told to buy a vape cause it dont make you cough. Which in my case that advise was crap. It makes me cough so much harder than smoking in a joint. I mean there has been a time or two that I literally almost passed out from coughing. I tried it at many different heat levels and always the same. So I stick to my tried and true method of smoking it in a joint.

Thanks

Wozer

Yo WD, Try this. Im sensitive to smoke too as Im an ex smoker. Thinking about it, it was last winter, when the air is soooo dry in the house.

Here's the solution: check around some of these smoke shops for a cheap water pipe. I found a really economical one for $15. While your there plan ahead and pick up some cleaner for the reservoir / trap. Get the one Specific to the type of material it's made from. Whatever it is: Glass, Plastic, Metal....

Preferably one with a connector you can adapt to your pipe, balloon, joint, etc. My last one had a plastic trap and an aluminum throat assy, with a rubber adapter piece to attach the ceramic bowl, that I never used. Instead I took the mouth piece Adapter from the Balloon in my case, could use a Whip too and taped them together with eletrical tape. I even had a rig to smoke joints from it. It worked Great !

It will get dirty after a while, you will taste it...eventually a foul taste develops. When you change the water and it still tastes funky, it's time to clean. Thats where the cleaner is priceless in cleaning the res. Be very carelul after you clean it, because it's Very, very slippery. Especially the rubber things.

This will be the Xmas Present you always Wanted ! Treat Yourself !

Ok, one thing about this and other vaporizer threads bothers me, what's with everyone talking about the MM savings? I agree on most points, certainly that it's much more healthy than smoking but I have to disagree on two points: First, that a vape will reduce your MM consumption and second, that there's no odor. I've had an easy vape for at least three and a half years now and it's still going strong. I use it only intermittently because I feel it takes way MORE MM than any of my other smoking methods. I like vaping and I'd do it all the time, but it seems like I burn (no pun intended) through my herb at an alarming rate! I know from experience that if I vape a gram and smoke a gram in a bowl, bong, whatever that I'll get much more effect from the smoked gram (not including the use of any duff of course). I always vape my meds completely, have used several different vapes (I also own the magic flight launch box) and I keep having the same results. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing vaping, all things considered I still think vaping's the way to go I just don't agree that it conserves meds. Second, the odor...I'll agree that vaping creates far LESS odor than smoking but it's certainly not eliminated. I'll use my easy vape in the basement and my wife can smell it two floors up. The launch box is about as discreet and low-odor as you'll find, but it's still not completely eliminated.

Just thought I'd throw in my $.02 on this. Also, someone above mentioned a 5 yr warranty on the easy vape, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the warranty is only on the ceramic heating element.

Happy New Year All!

Ok, one thing about this and other vaporizer threads bothers me, what's with everyone talking about the MM savings? I agree on most points, certainly that it's much more healthy than smoking but I have to disagree on two points: First, that a vape will reduce your MM consumption and second, that there's no odor. I've had an easy vape for at least three and a half years now and it's still going strong. I use it only intermittently because I feel it takes way MORE MM than any of my other smoking methods. I like vaping and I'd do it all the time, but it seems like I burn (no pun intended) through my herb at an alarming rate! I know from experience that if I vape a gram and smoke a gram in a bowl, bong, whatever that I'll get much more effect from the smoked gram (not including the use of any duff of course). I always vape my meds completely, have used several different vapes (I also own the magic flight launch box) and I keep having the same results. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing vaping, all things considered I still think vaping's the way to go I just don't agree that it conserves meds. Second, the odor...I'll agree that vaping creates far LESS odor than smoking but it's certainly not eliminated. I'll use my easy vape in the basement and my wife can smell it two floors up. The launch box is about as discreet and low-odor as you'll find, but it's still not completely eliminated.

Just thought I'd throw in my $.02 on this. Also, someone above mentioned a 5 yr warranty on the easy vape, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the warranty is only on the ceramic heating element.

Happy New Year All!

well the heating element is what broke on the guys vape, I told him it should be under warranty, that or the heat not heating right is the only thing that can go wrong with them basicly and they would be under warranty on both my vapes, I did fill out the forms and send them in, (most dont)

I dont know how you can be using more vaping! but Im not going to say your wrong you know what you use! I cant beleive how much less I use, you mentioned a bowl would be more effective for you than the same amount in a vape, wow not for me, it took me alot of practice to get the rite amount in there for just me, when i fill the bowl I have to reuse that bowl at least 3 times, so I only put a realy lil amount in it, and i still get tired, before its done, (not to mention feel real medicated) hey they may not work for every one, I dont know! Im just glad it works for me, my lungs feel so much better!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey I guess it is possible that I am doing it wrong or my or that my vape is crap but as far as psycological thats crap. I cough more when I vape than when I smoke a joint.I have tried different vapes and they all make me cough.

Hey solabeirtan do you have a tutorial on that because I just smoked and I will have to reread that post tomarrow :thumbsu:

Thanks

Wozer

Hey I guess it is possible that I am doing it wrong or my or that my vape is crap but as far as psycological thats crap. I cough more when I vape than when I smoke a joint.I have tried different vapes and they all make me cough.

Hey solabeirtan do you have a tutorial on that because I just smoked and I will have to reread that post tomarrow :thumbsu:

Thanks

Wozer

Brother I got emphezima, ashtma, copd, Im not going to say i dont cough at all when i vape, I do some times, you can get it too hot, you plainly can just take to big of a hit and cough, It realy does take a lil practice to get it rite, im still practicing, and loving it lol! I wish I could come over with both my vapes and do some with ya, now I have never coughed on a balloon filled with vape! but that same vape will make me cough if i smoke with my whip and take to big a hit!

I would also like to say again,,I dont have anything against the other vaperizors like the volcano and extreme and many others, they are awsome, I just cant afford it! I have been trying out vapes since they came up with em, and this cheap donkey easy vape has to be the best cheap vape out there,,Im sereiously thinkin of getting a few more for when it dies, Im sure 4 of them will last longer than a 400 dollar one! maybe not! but im still going strong with the cheapy easy vape, I promise to let this site know when or if mine stops working right!

Peace

FTW

Jim

OK, who can help me find the contact company information to Vapit? I have had no luck finding it. This genius removed all paperwork from all boxes with the info. so we could not get our own help. What a jerk and an idiot!

Today I gave the store owner a chance to do something but he is not willing to do anything for me except he said he would call his company rep and see if anything can be done and someone might call me. Huh? Nice service Smoker's Outlet of Troy! Don't go there for anything unless you don't care about service or loyalty. I had been buying my MM supplies from him but that will stop now, and I suggest that my friends and family do not purchase anything from there, ever. Your choice of course as always, just my hope for this man's business is that he will either decide that he can be a compassionate human / businessman, or I hope his lack of compassion will show him on his bottom line that it is not good business to be uncaring.

Two days is a short time to break even for a Vapit XL 2100. Anyone?

bish I dont know if this will help you but here are a few vids using the vapit, you mite find the company here,,It looks alot like my easy vape, accept mine as the temp digital read out on it! the vapit has a larger power cord than the easy vape, but the easy vape has a fuse that will blow before anything else, I have not blown the fuse yet, and I dropped it hard for the 3rd time last nite, fresh bowl of smoke in the whip,,the dogs ate the spilled weed, lol, still working, (knocking on wood)

check these out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAGNETIC-HERBAL-PORTABLE-VAPORIZER-FILTER-VAPIR-/220512425697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33579096e1

This is one i got for 149 at holy smokes in tawas city! http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-VAPIR-ONE-5-0-FORCED-AIRE-VAPORIZER-BONUS-GIFT-/270686081226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0625d0ca

and finaly! money well spent on this one! http://cgi.ebay.com/EASY-VAPE-Digital-Herbal-Vaporizer-Vaporiser-BLACK-EZ-/170583595459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b79319c3

Happy New Years!

Peace

FTW

Jim

What do you guys use for temperature???

Cause I'm with this guy currently...

Happy New Year All!

What do you guys use for temperature???

Cause I'm with this guy currently...

It vary's my easy vape I start on like 290f and go up as far as 350f never burns it!

On my vapir one I have to start it out at around 350f and go up from there, neither go past 400f

Watch a few videos on vapes on youtube, Im sure my easyvape is less accurate than my vapir one, but than againg the vapir one has a fan you cant shut off, so im thinking that would make the temp vari alot!

It took me some practice to get it rite! I did not waiste any mm while learning though! I had gotten both mine like the same week and had to learn em both! at first I still had to burn a joint, just didnt believe it was working as good as smoking a joint!

Now I know it does, i kinda feel like a snob, when im out and about and peeps offer to share a joint with me, i usualy dont even hit it! or I fake it lol!

It was the best money I could have ever spent, I save so much! I get my mm on the same day every month whether i need it or not, well I was always needing it and worrying about running out. honest to god, I still have smoke (lots) from the last 3 months, now i have to watch for mold lol, I dont see me running out for a while now, we can have 2.5 x 2 here in my house, i try to stay under it, but it is hard, im able to make brownies now, I couldnt do that when i just smoked it regular! Im a real qualified pt. and a bonified pot head from way back, I guess im never to old to learn new tricks!!

Peace

Happy New Years!

FTW

Jim

No kiddin man... My vape seems like a MM muncher... seems to take WAY more... I don't burn it either.. no matter the temp it seems harsh and sends me into couching fits...

I had a cheap easy vap and it kind of burned through my meds too but this new arizer i got seems to make alot of use out of it so far.

I had a cheap easy vap and it kind of burned through my meds too but this new arizer i got seems to make alot of use out of it so far.

:goodjob:

Thats awsome man! I hope you get the benifit of actualy using less when vaping, i find that alot of meds work at dif temps, I just start at a safe heat and either move it up or down from there!

Peace

I wish You well Ionic, Im sure one day ill get a arizer of volcano or both! sheit I wouldnt mind being an online distributer for all of them, (drop shipper Yee haw)

FTW

Jim

:goodjob:

Thats awsome man! I hope you get the benifit of actualy using less when vaping, i find that alot of meds work at dif temps, I just start at a safe heat and either move it up or down from there!

Peace

I wish You well Ionic, Im sure one day ill get a arizer of volcano or both! sheit I wouldnt mind being an online distributer for all of them, (drop shipper Yee haw)

FTW

Jim

I use 365 for first bag,then 374 then 383,all in Fahrenheit, it seems to be the way i have got most out of the dose in there. I have been practicing thoroughly since it arrived last wed to make sure i get what i want :P

I use 365 for first bag,then 374 then 383,all in Fahrenheit, it seems to be the way i have got most out of the dose in there. I have been practicing thoroughly since it arrived last wed to make sure i get what i want :P

Thats Great! so waht you think so far, you havent been doing it long enough to see the savings probably, and are you past the I need to burn one this time to see if vaping realy works? lol

Peace have a great day!

FTW

Jim

Thats Great! so waht you think so far, you havent been doing it long enough to see the savings probably, and are you past the I need to burn one this time to see if vaping realy works? lol

Peace have a great day!

FTW

Jim

Yea i had my easy vap for a year before this man, I have been past that point for a while and saw savings from it so hopefully i should see some more savings cause this new one seems to make it last around 3 times as long for the dose i put in.

Yea i had my easy vap for a year before this man, I have been past that point for a while and saw savings from it so hopefully i should see some more savings cause this new one seems to make it last around 3 times as long for the dose i put in.

My easy vape didnt come with any instructions, so im glad I had a clue how to use em already! I dropped it again last nite, I been braggin about this cheap vape working so well, now im sure to break it, I have dropped it 4 times since starting this thread lol! Bad omen or what? (its stilll working)

Peace

FTW

Jim

My volcano is the best thing that ever happened to me. Saves meds, much easier to hit, better high. Highly recommend getting one

i hear ya! its hard for me to even do mm any other way now!,,Its just not the same! My dr. cant beleive how much clearer my lungs sound since vaping, she actualy asked me where to get one, so she could tell another of her patients with copd to start using it, she also wanted to know if I could hook them up with mm!!!!! :goodjob: It was a refreshing visit with my dr. she picked my brain on the mm thing! I have a great dr. in standish! if you have previous med records to show your disability, and you are looking for an mm friendly dr. that will give you a recomendation and write your prescriptions, pm me I will give you her name and standish phone #

Peace

FTW

Jim

Insurance companies should cover them, ha ha, some day...

My logic has always been if insurance will pay for other patients equipment, breathing nebulizar and such, they should buy us a vap or a bong! On that note someone tell hap i want a large ROOR with ice holders 2 percs and a diffuser kthx.

Also I want to figure a way out to rig something to hold vap that is more durable and portable than bags, my thoughts so far was one of those camel paks for the cyclers, its got a hose that goes to your mouth and what not just gotta see if i can get one to try and get vap to stay in

I just got an extreme Q from Arizer and I can say my consumption has gone way down, nearly half of what I used to use. I also feel I get more of the effect from the meds. I usually run the first bag around 210c then the rest around 230c at least for this g13 haze I have ATM. I run 3 bags per packing- also at the elbow piece if you pack the screen instead of the glass bowl you'll get more use out of your herb. It produces nice vapor in the bag from just a very little bit of herb- but you'd be surprise how much can be fit into it.

The box/whip style suck for sure, I used to get harsh hits that would send me into coughing fits, plus they dont stay heated- you will start to vape 2 hits later you sit there and wait for it to heat back up- not with this arizer though, this thing will heat up very fast- mine heats up to 350f in under 2 mins. It also stays heated even through people with vacuum lungs.

The only thing I can complain about it that they don't have some sort of capping system for the bags. Should be fairly simple to improvise- I just need to make it to a store.

Archived