Vaporizers How It Helps!

Well, after reading this and much more info on the vapes, I ordered one last night. And after much research, I decided on the Zephyr Ion. After tons of reading and watching youtube videos, I made the determination that the Ion had the greatest percentage of it's users who were completely happy with it. I should get it in a few days, and will post my critique and honest opinion of it. Woo Hoo--looking forward to the weekend!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insurance companies should cover them, ha ha, some day...

I dont pay any copays at my dr's office, my auto ins pays for everything accept my meds! so it only cost me 100 bucks to state, i could have paid 25 cause im on ssdi, but i didnt feel like takng the chance again.

I talked to my auto ins and tryed to get them to pay for my mm, lol, I even tried to get them to pay for grow equipment and keep me in nutes and new bulbs, they didnt go for that either! lol

Peace

Jim

Well, after reading this and much more info on the vapes, I ordered one last night. And after much research, I decided on the Zephyr Ion. After tons of reading and watching youtube videos, I made the determination that the Ion had the greatest percentage of it's users who were completely happy with it. I should get it in a few days, and will post my critique and honest opinion of it. Woo Hoo--looking forward to the weekend!!

Awsome! Im not pushing a certain vape, If i put some out there it was because they were cheap and do work well, at least for now mine does, now my vapir one is well built and im sure that will last me along time! it blows up balloons, I dont use the lil balloons they give ya, I use a clear garbage bag, I fill the chamber loosly and fill it up, I was using the lil bags it comes with and they say to only fill the chamber 1/2 way and get 2 bags from it, but i always noticed smoke coming out after the second one was pulled, so I would have to sit there and keep smoking on the vape till it stopped vaping, and than do the balloons, I also notice the balloons dont seem to hold the vapor to long, I think it sticks to the sides or somthing, I was hoping to fill a few bags and use them all day, by the second one there wasnt much vape in it, but it was still full with air!

when im at home i just shove a pen in the end of the hose to keep the vape and air in! it dont leake! I was thinkin of using like a bic pen topor like a wire nut for a hose end to keep vape in?!?

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey I guess it is possible that I am doing it wrong or my or that my vape is crap but as far as psycological thats crap. I cough more when I vape than when I smoke a joint.I have tried different vapes and they all make me cough.

Psychological reasoning isn't crap, but problem may stem more from the body's defense mechanisms.

http://michiganmedic...tical-illusion/

I, too, had similar experience with sensitivity to pure cannabinoid delivery when I first starting vaporizing, though apparently not as much as you. The comparable reference to smoking hashish is relevant, I think. But with vaporizing, this sensitivity may very well be universally temporary, requiring an adaptation.

First time cigarette smokers usually fail to realize all the rich, springtime freshness rolled up in "quality" mentholated tobacco blends. What mechanisms then work to deliver smooth satisfaction for them? Are nerve endings deadened or does the body finally convince the brain it's OK receive bloody toxins and/or other foreign chemicals without qualm?

If you want to play guitar, your fingertips need to toughen up. If you want to compete in athletics, you have to feel the burn. And so on.

If experiencing hypersensitivity with vaping, use lower heat settings.

California State funded clinical trials reveal that inhaled marijuana is safe and effective:

http://norml.org/ind...m?Group_ID=8106

Unlike tobacco, smoking cannabis has no lung cancer link:

http://www.washingto...6052501729.html

Cannabis vaporizing is still the best choice for patients having already compromised immune systems or anyone wanting to escape the nuisance of smoking.

I just got an extreme Q from Arizer and I can say my consumption has gone way down, nearly half of what I used to use. I also feel I get more of the effect from the meds. I usually run the first bag around 210c then the rest around 230c at least for this g13 haze I have ATM. I run 3 bags per packing- also at the elbow piece if you pack the screen instead of the glass bowl you'll get more use out of your herb. It produces nice vapor in the bag from just a very little bit of herb- but you'd be surprise how much can be fit into it.

The box/whip style suck for sure, I used to get harsh hits that would send me into coughing fits, plus they dont stay heated- you will start to vape 2 hits later you sit there and wait for it to heat back up- not with this arizer though, this thing will heat up very fast- mine heats up to 350f in under 2 mins. It also stays heated even through people with vacuum lungs.

The only thing I can complain about it that they don't have some sort of capping system for the bags. Should be fairly simple to improvise- I just need to make it to a store.

I filled a balloon yesterday and used it with 4 other people, I put some calimist/ak47 new strain to my friends grow, I used less than what i would have use to roll a joint, and all 5 of us were realy feeling it, in fact I was left to suck the rest out of the bag, cause no one could handle any more, no coughing when done in bag

I will admit when i first started using the cheap easy vape, i did cough . now i rarely cough, and any one that does it with me coughs and cant finishe the bowl with me lol, i guess im used to it!

every one should try it and then try it again,

Peace

FTW

Jim

make sure you get used to it, and look at more vids on youtube, Im pretty sure you will feel like i feel if used right!

My brother dont like em, and I cant even hit his mm in joint form kills me, it expand so much, woohoo, but than again i dont think ive had any better than what my bro grows! :thumbsu:

and not because he is my bro, because he is older than me and has a few yrs on me in experience!

Peace and good luck!

FTW

Jim

Archived