Emmet Trial Of Petoskeystoned420, March 1-4Th

The Mota's

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, latest news i have is Motion to Supress Hearing is scheduled for April 14th, 3pm in Emmet county circuit court, petoskey. This is to supress due to the warrant being unsigned.

Thanks good luck with that

we tried that also didn't work for us the judge when asked said he did not sign the warrant

because i knew they never had a warrant in the first place

Thanks good luck with that

we tried that also didn't work for us the judge when asked said he did not sign the warrant

because i knew they never had a warrant in the first place

I live in mortal fear of the legal system. The really scary thing is that you don't even need to be a violator - they can pull you into their web on trumped up charges. Even if they don't win, they get to run you into the ground with attorney fees and court costs. I really understand why some people "go postal" on the legal system. It is way out of control. Even by saying that you understand why some people retaliate, you invite the "thought police" to question your "stability". Kinda like a Police State. Like the thing we have been battling in other parts of the world since I was a baby. Must be we have reached the point of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". God, I hope people wake up and retake control of "our" law enforcement apparatus.

I live in mortal fear of the legal system. The really scary thing is that you don't even need to be a violator - they can pull you into their web on trumped up charges. Even if they don't win, they get to run you into the ground with attorney fees and court costs. I really understand why some people "go postal" on the legal system. It is way out of control. Even by saying that you understand why some people retaliate, you invite the "thought police" to question your "stability". Kinda like a Police State. Like the thing we have been battling in other parts of the world since I was a baby. Must be we have reached the point of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". God, I hope people wake up and retake control of "our" law enforcement apparatus.

I agree we need to vote and get others to do the same 2012 will be a year for the people by the people

Right on Rich , this motion needs to be granted ! I hope to see everyone who can make it there on the 14 th .. :notfair:

I should be there. Someone remind me.

Also, on another thread somebody proposed starting a calendar for upcoming court dates. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! My lawyer has filed a Motion To Suppress Evidence (unsigned search warrant)on April 14th, at 3pm in Emmet Co. Circuit Court in Petoskey. Following that hearing immediately, my Motion To Dismiss under Sections 4 and 8. Please attend if possible, these are two very important issues obviously. If the judges continue allowing unsigned search warrants to raid, rob and arrest unsuspecting patients and caregivers that are doing absolutely nothing wrong, with then we have severe problems. The LEO knew before entering they were coming into a possible grow operation, and was still able to obtain a warrant, which was never signed by a Magistrate. I see problems with this for the whole community in the near future!

Just the fact that the Judge has scheduled the Motion To Dismiss directly after the Motion To Suppress, that he has already decided this case. That alone is pretty scary. I sincerely hope that some of you can make it, and stand up for us all.

Thank you all in advance!

zoro.gif

Rich

Emmet County Circuit Court

200 Division St., Petoskey

3pm

Hello everyone! My lawyer has filed a Motion To Suppress Evidence (unsigned search warrant)on April 14th, at 3pm in Emmet Co. Circuit Court in Petoskey. Following that hearing immediately, my Motion To Dismiss under Sections 4 and 8. Please attend if possible, these are two very important issues obviously. If the judges continue allowing unsigned search warrants to raid, rob and arrest unsuspecting patients and caregivers that are doing absolutely nothing wrong, with then we have severe problems. The LEO knew before entering they were coming into a possible grow operation, and was still able to obtain a warrant, which was never signed by a Magistrate. I see problems with this for the whole community in the near future!

Just the fact that the Judge has scheduled the Motion To Dismiss directly after the Motion To Suppress, that he has already decided this case. That alone is pretty scary. I sincerely hope that some of you can make it, and stand up for us all.

Thank you all in advance!

zoro.gif

Rich

Emmet County Circuit Court

200 Division St., Petoskey

3pm

Good luck i wish i could come my car would never make it if any one wants to go i will pay some for gas to ride with you PM me

i hope the it works for you they never had a warrent at our house eather and you know the rest of are story

Archived