Headline News 12:15P.m.

A little bird told me that the Headline News Channel would be doing a live on-the-air interview with a person from Michigan regarding the "over-commercialization" of Christmas AND how this person celebrates "Festivus" instead.

Now, this person is trying to figure out how to send them a photo of the Festivus pole in their living room via their cell phone.

Stay tuned!

Mizerman

A little bird told me that the Headline News Channel would be doing a live on-the-air interview with a person from Michigan regarding the "over-commercialization" of Christmas AND how this person celebrates "Festivus" instead.

Now, this person is trying to figure out how to send them a photo of the Festivus pole in their living room via their cell phone.

Stay tuned!

Mizerman

Mizerman, you've got to keep the Frank Costanza avatar after the Holidays. It fits you so well!

That's what my wife says! :goodjob::lol:

When I called in I thought I was just going to be leaving a message but a producer named Paul picked up the phone and we talked for about 9-10 minutes. He asked me if he could call me back about 5 minutes before going live on the phone with the very sexy host named Susan.

Well, he called back and I stayed on the air with her for about 3 minutes. I recorded it but can't transfer it to here or on Facebook. I left a message with the producer to e-mail me a link of that segment. When I get it, I'll post it on here. :lol:

It was actually pretty comical as I told her with a straight face that we had a Festivus Pole in our living room and that my wife put a big red bow on it!

Happy Festivus!

Mizerman

Have a very Happy Festivus my friends, Bb

Thanks to you blueberry...it has been one big Festivus MIRACLE!

Mizerman

p.s. I'm scouring the CNN/HLN websites trying to find out how to post the link. I have it recorded and simply want to share as it IS hysterical :jig:

Archived