Double Serrated Leaves Full On Ketama Landrace Indica

greenhouse

Here we go...

101_4440.jpg

This should be a fun one to watch flower. I've never had a plant with full double serrated leaves. She's supposed to be a landrace from Morocco,

Ketama region, famous for it's hash.... lol great!

Pay no attention to the dates, camera's date/time is messed up and cannot fix it...

101_4435.jpg

101_4438.jpg

She's at day 14 of flowering today, had to wait for the clones to root before I moved her, but they're doing fine. I took two one in bubbles, one's gonna go in my aquaponic system, complete with fish to eat, but that's for another thread....

Here we go...

101_4440.jpg

This should be a fun one to watch flower. I've never had a plant with full double serrated leaves. She's supposed to be a landrace from Morocco,

Ketama region, famous for it's hash.... lol great!

Pay no attention to the dates, camera's date/time is messed up and cannot fix it...

101_4435.jpg

101_4438.jpg

She's at day 14 of flowering today, had to wait for the clones to root before I moved her, but they're doing fine. I took two one in bubbles, one's gonna go in my aquaponic system, complete with fish to eat, but that's for another thread....

i wonder if it is just a genetic adaptation or mutation..? crazy.,.,.

Better be-careful she's going to cut your fingers off. OUCH

To cool.

You're on my list of whom I want to try it with bro. We'll do a report together if'n you're game.

davidl-

I think you're right, it's just crazy. The other girls from the same seed pack (World of Seeds via Attitude) had very fat overlapping indica looking leaves, gave 'em all away though. They were all big enough to flower... perhaps I'll get to try one of them?

I'll post updated shots in about a week or two to see how the colas form. She's going "topped-less" at first, and in some organic soil from my garden, but her progeny is in aero, and she'll be topped. At least one will end up filtering the water for my tilapia, mark my word... we're incorporating aquaponics soon, will post photos of that too.

Going to use to power the pumps, so we should be off the grid soon, hopefully...

...or maybe I should cross it with my Maple Leaf Indica dude who's been eyeing the ladies since forever. I'll do a few axillary buds to see if the mix is worth investigating, who wants seeds? Will be a few months but, I'll get some.

You're on my list of whom I want to try it with bro. We'll do a report together if'n you're game.

davidl-

I think you're right, it's just crazy. The other girls from the same seed pack (World of Seeds via Attitude) had very fat overlapping indica looking leaves, gave 'em all away though. They were all big enough to flower... perhaps I'll get to try one of them?

I'll post updated shots in about a week or two to see how the colas form. She's going "topped-less" at first, and in some organic soil from my garden, but her progeny is in aero, and she'll be topped. At least one will end up filtering the water for my tilapia, mark my word... we're incorporating aquaponics soon, will post photos of that too.

Going to use to power the pumps, so we should be off the grid soon, hopefully...

...or maybe I should cross it with my Maple Leaf Indica dude who's been eyeing the ladies since forever. I'll do a few axillary buds to see if the mix is worth investigating, who wants seeds? Will be a few months but, I'll get some.

Hay Greenhouse I know life is busy but any update on the saw tooth?

Archived