Joe Biden Dosent Think Legalization Would Be A Good Idea Because Its A Gateway Drug

As long as politicians and not the people have the final say cannabis has zero chance of being legalized how do you think these big pharm cronies get elected?

By taking payola from drug companies who stand to lose billions if average Americans get to freely sample marijuana without worry of swat breaking down their doors and find out they no longer need the medicine cabinet full of pharmaceuticals ,.

I think Biden is pretty irrelevant at this point. I'm not even sure he is going to be Obama's running mate in 2012.

On a side note how did a guy like Joe end up with such an intelligent and charming wife? I can only imagine the attraction.

I agree. Biden also is in the pockets of the credit card companies. He was a senator from Delaware and that is one of the states you will see on billing statements from the credit card companies.

No where else is it legal for a bank to charge you more than 25% interest.

Biden, Obama, everyone in this administration and every republican and "tea partier" - who are simply republicans and know it ....or, are too stupid to realize they are simply a brilliant marketing ploy by the republican party...are ALL CORRUPT.

The majority of the our elected representatives don't give a rat's azz about you, me, or any other person in this country. They care about campaign contributions and the highest bidder buys the vote.

Until the "Sheeple" wake up and realize this and see that the ruling elite of this country is accomplishing their mission by pitting Americans against each other and have installed a false left vs. right paradigm that is so funny that it IS sad.

MSNBC - a joke

Fox (Faux) News - a joke

CNN - a joke

I simply fear that our country has already flushed enough of itself down the toilet and there is no way to right the ship and swim upstream successfully against a perpetual avalanche of turds.

2011 is going to be one hell of a war in Lansing about our law.

I sure hope that more than 200-300 of us show up to tell "the public servants" that we don't need them meddling in our affairs.

Happy Festivus,

Mizerman

I hear you Mizerman.

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

Abraham Lincoln

Lets see the vilification of the poor, homosexual, and immigrants sure looks to me like they are "working upon the prejudices of the people."

"he spent many years on the Judiciary ..."[Commeetee] , and they told him to say that. Otherwise he wouldnt have an opinon.

Isn't this the Commitee that is supposed to Approve / Dissapprove DEA Administer MLeonhart ?

This Commeetee needs to be Evaluated ! Supposed to be more branches in the Government , Im sure ...

Not trying to stick up for the guy or anything but he did say

"There's a diffrence between sending to jail for a few OZ's and legalizing"..... "the punishment should fit the crime"

so ya it sucks he dont see legalizing as being a good idea but decriminalization would be a HELL of a start!

I wish they would have asked him about that cause to me it sounds like he almost agree's with decriminalization.

Baby steps and we will get there some year.

Not trying to stick up for the guy or anything but he did say

"There's a diffrence between sending to jail for a few OZ's and legalizing"..... "the punishment should fit the crime"

so ya it sucks he dont see legalizing as being a good idea but decriminalization would be a HELL of a start!

I wish they would have asked him about that cause to me it sounds like he almost agree's with decriminalization.

Baby steps and we will get there some year.

yeah but what bothers me most is calling it a gateway drug,that propaganda needs to stop.

I think Biden is pretty irrelevant at this point. I'm not even sure he is going to be Obama's running mate in 2012.

On a side note how did a guy like Joe end up with such an intelligent and charming wife? I can only imagine the attraction.

We can't even be sure that 'Obama' is going to be running in 2012.

Keep an eye on old Hillary Babe... she's still P.O about the'last' nomination.

As long as politicians and not the people have the final say cannabis has zero chance of being legalized how do you think these big pharm cronies get elected?

By taking payola from drug companies who stand to lose billions if average Americans get to freely sample marijuana without worry of swat breaking down their doors and find out they no longer need the medicine cabinet full of pharmaceuticals ,.

Totally agree!

And if you check the record on Big Joe (Champ as his Dad used to call him) he was a BIG supporter of the DEA and the Drug War.

As some of our more 'aware' politicians (not that there are that many) will tell you... "you can't hide a voting record."

Take a look at Big Joe's.

I agree. Biden also is in the pockets of the credit card companies. He was a senator from Delaware and that is one of the states you will see on billing statements from the credit card companies.

No where else is it legal for a bank to charge you more than 25% interest.

Biden, Obama, everyone in this administration and every republican and "tea partier" - who are simply republicans and know it ....or, are too stupid to realize they are simply a brilliant marketing ploy by the republican party...are ALL CORRUPT.

The majority of the our elected representatives don't give a rat's azz about you, me, or any other person in this country. They care about campaign contributions and the highest bidder buys the vote.

Until the "Sheeple" wake up and realize this and see that the ruling elite of this country is accomplishing their mission by pitting Americans against each other and have installed a false left vs. right paradigm that is so funny that it IS sad.

MSNBC - a joke

Fox (Faux) News - a joke

CNN - a joke

I simply fear that our country has already flushed enough of itself down the toilet and there is no way to right the ship and swim upstream successfully against a perpetual avalanche of turds.

2011 is going to be one hell of a war in Lansing about our law.

I sure hope that more than 200-300 of us show up to tell "the public servants" that we don't need them meddling in our affairs.

Happy Festivus,

Mizerman

Right on the money, Mizer!

Regarding the credit card issue... credt card companies in America are allowed to charge 10 to 15% more than ANY other country in the world.

We can't even be sure that 'Obama' is going to be running in 2012.

Keep an eye on old Hillary Babe... she's still P.O about the'last' nomination.

Unlikely Obama will not get the nomination. It has only happened 5 times where a setting president did not get their parties nomination and it has not happened since 1884.

Archived