Clare Compassion Club

mayorherb

Hello, We Clare county Compassion club, would like to invite (and hope will show) Some people from the cancer project to come and speak at one of our meetings..Maybe we can get ONE or more on board, or at least explain on how it works and is working..I think it will be good . Then the people up can see That it is working..or can learn HOW TO HELP..or any one that has a a id to help our club grow or learn ...So please any one who would like to come and talk to our memebers..Please feel free to contact us...Either on here or at our site.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ we are all wasy looking for new ideas or ways to help all patients..So any ideas or demos you have or would like to share please let us know..THNAKS IN ADVANCE,,,Clare Compassion Club...Our next meeting is Jan. 8th,2011 from 12pm - 2pm Clare Library...

I no longer have the ability to edit I once had or I would of inserted this into the post above . Thanks for the tip on this group . They have a nice site . Cancer is something everyone needs to understand ..... it is a leading cause of death even among those who live to ripe old age and are referred to as having passed from natural causes . The second link is very interesting on diet .

http://www.cancerproject.org/

http://www.cancerproject.org/diet_cancer/index.php

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081209111516.htm

Report it to Garfield thanks, Bb

I couldn't find them in the member list am I doing something wrong ? Thank you for trying to help we all do the best we can . The page is cutting off at two edits now per item before it was endless on personal posts which helped with my loss of mental abillity due to pain when typing and my body giving out tiring easy . Maybe you made a mistake on the name ? There was a nasty microsoft patch that was out this past week too . Peace .

<LI id=member_id_5408 class="general_box clear member_entry row1">

Gardengirl64 user_popup.png

default_thumb.png Joined:06-August 09Group:MembersPosts:0Views:55

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png
  • page_topic_magnify.png

bullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.png

<LI id=member_id_14616 class="general_box clear member_entry row2">

gardenlover user_popup.png

photo-thumb-14616.jpg Joined:26-May 10Group:MembersPosts:23Views:129

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png
  • page_topic_magnify.png
  • picture.png

bullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.pngbullet_star_off.png

<LI id=member_id_10386 class="general_box clear member_entry row1">

Gareth user_popup.png

default_thumb.png Joined:21-December 09Group:MembersPosts:3Views:7

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png
  • page_topic_magnify.png

<LI id=member_id_6030 class="general_box clear member_entry row2">

GarJoyday user_popup.png

default_thumb.png Joined:27-August 09Group:MembersPosts:0

I got it Joe sent a message . I keep getting dialog boxes up saying this feature is no longer available to you after a short period . It may be that security patch we will see what OxXGarfieldXxO thinks . God Bless I know how thin your time is . Hope to continue waking up from years of medication damage on top of my injury so as to be as patient and kind as you and the other members here are ! :thumbsu:

Hello, We Clare county Compassion club, would like to invite (and hope will show) Some people from the cancer project to come and speak at one of our meetings..Maybe we can get ONE or more on board, or at least explain on how it works and is working..I think it will be good . Then the people up can see That it is working..or can learn HOW TO HELP..or any one that has a a id to help our club grow or learn ...So please any one who would like to come and talk to our memebers..Please feel free to contact us...Either on here or at our site.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ we are all wasy looking for new ideas or ways to help all patients..So any ideas or demos you have or would like to share please let us know..THNAKS IN ADVANCE,,,Clare Compassion Club...Our next meeting is Jan. 8th,2011 from 12pm - 2pm Clare Library...

I am a firm believer in if you educate some one, they will understand, and if they ubderstand , good possibillity they will be on your side..So More we can educate on healing properties of Cannabiss, The more we will have help..Thats why i would like some one or people to come to one of our meetings to help educate our group and more on your hard work and results in your cancer projects..So they can help and pass on info..If possible a little bit of notice to elt people know we will have a speaker or two..Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Our meeting went well and i want to thank all the special guests we had.. THANKS Cancer cures Project of Saginaw!! We all have you in our prayers and dreams and hopes..Your presentation was awesome.. inspiring.. and miraculous.. thanks for spreading the word and work..

Archived