A Feeling Like I Haven't Felt In A Long Time

Big J

I would like to take a minute and voice my udder gratitude to the people of this board. The people here have made me feel loved in a way that I have not felt in a long time. (other than my wife and kids) I am a very large person and have felt with it since I was in junior high. Kids can be so very cruel. And older kids even more so. I have been mocked and teased a good portion of my life. I come here with almost no knowledge and have received help for my wife and I since day one. The outpouring of kindness I have felt makes me cry at times and I am not prone to such things I have dealt with loss so much in my life tears are things I barely shed. So for everyone on this board I am thankful and grateful to no end and I hope I may return the favor to all someday. There are some very very outstanding people that have helped me here I would like to thank a few that have gone above and beyond. Irishgreen thank you for your selfless acts, kindbuds for the same, 1337gr33n he has come through for me and mine, affordablemeds for being giving beyond most and bubblegrower for always letting me pick his brain in trying to become a constant gardner like himself. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

There are some really great people here, aren't there?

Like attracts like... and you know that you're one of the great people here, too, right?

Always nice to give props to those who helped us along the way, and so glad that being here

brought you some long overdue feelings that the world can be kind, after all!

:thumbsu:

Guest Happy Guy

I would like to take a minute and voice my udder gratitude to the people of this board. The people here have made me feel loved in a way that I have not felt in a long time. (other than my wife and kids) I am a very large person and have felt with it since I was in junior high. Kids can be so very cruel. And older kids even more so. I have been mocked and teased a good portion of my life. I come here with almost no knowledge and have received help for my wife and I since day one. The outpouring of kindness I have felt makes me cry at times and I am not prone to such things I have dealt with loss so much in my life tears are things I barely shed. So for everyone on this board I am thankful and grateful to no end and I hope I may return the favor to all someday. There are some very very outstanding people that have helped me here I would like to thank a few that have gone above and beyond. Irishgreen thank you for your selfless acts, kindbuds for the same, 1337gr33n he has come through for me and mine, affordablemeds for being giving beyond most and bubblegrower for always letting me pick his brain in trying to become a constant gardner like himself. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

Good to hear it! Here's a little piece of unconfirmed medical information for you. One of Rick Simpson's patients testified on camera that he thought that his use of cannabis helped with a life long weight gain problem. He's a thin healthy guy on camera. It can tip the scales in more ways than one for a patient.

Good to hear Big J, good to see people appreciating each other. It really makes the world a better place. It proves what great people we all can be and shows that we aren't hurting anyone by using this great medicine as an alternative to other medications. I also appreciate everyones help and am proud to say I took myself off of 40mg of adderrall/day and no longer have to take vicoden for pain. I am so thankful to be able to choose mj.

Archived