Outdoor Mmj

Durban Poison gave me my first successful outdoor crop.  Very nice meds, a sturdy plant that laughs at your mistreatment, and an early enough harvest (mid to late September for me).

I've also tried a bunch of Canadian outdoor strains, with varying degrees of success.  I had some Manitoba Poison (http://www.planetarypride.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=176) that I ran for a few seasons.  There were some good plants in those seeds, but a lot of variation also.

On this forum, of course, we're assuming you're planning a legal grow, with card(s), in an 'enclosed, locked facility.'  Correct?

Guest MosCutty

I'd also check with Dr. Greenthumb, and if you want local ask Tricloud what he's got, also a guy up north New World Seeds has some awesome outdoor strains. And of course Swampy is always great in MI. :thumbsu:

Well, my advice is to think about what MI offers with weather conditions and do your homework from there... We have something called ice & snow that eventually shows up here.

Ya know the "outdoor grow" is a sensitive legal topic for some. :unsure:

Perhaps build a locked & enclosed greenhouse to push the limits --- out of public view --- not near a school.

Use common sense and go over your thought process several times over.

Although a Ruderalis strain (auto-flower) should give you an expected earlier harvest.

Best to ya,

:skydive:

Durban Poison gave me my first successful outdoor crop.  Very nice meds, a sturdy plant that laughs at your mistreatment, and an early enough harvest (mid to late September for me).

I've also tried a bunch of Canadian outdoor strains, with varying degrees of success.  I had some Manitoba Poison (http://www.planetarypride.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=176) that I ran for a few seasons.  There were some good plants in those seeds, but a lot of variation also.

On this forum, of course, we're assuming you're planning a legal grow, with card(s), in an 'enclosed, locked facility.'  Correct?

yes i am a card holder and i will be using a greenhouse we are about to be putting up in march

Any strain will work really, barring the sativas (long season)

Any of the Early strains would be ideal..

I've run all sorts of things outside..

I saw an AMAZING Greenhouse this fall (watch for a full write up soon)... A local... Was visited by local drug enforcement and LEFT ALONE...

It was 25'x80'...!!!!

24 plants..

FULL..

Was built from "cattle panels" http://www.kencove.com/fence/Cattle+Panel_detail_GXC.php?utm_source=shopping&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=GoogleProducts if you care to check out the idea... great way to add security..!!

• 1 month later...

Archived