Traverse City Dispensary

Guest Happy Guy

Guest Happy Guy

We are going to be visiting in the Traverse City area and would like to take the opportunity to check out a dispensary. Heard a few rumors that there is one in Traverse City. Have any patients from here been there yet and can report how it worked out? Is it a MACC?

the people at the one on garfield are very nice, ive been there a couple times now. their meds are broken down into 4 classes - bronze(budget) thru platinum(premium). never been to the one down town.

expect to pay top-dollar. the "platinum" buds are usually 25/gram, 75/eighth. patients who are used to getting their meds for free from a caregiver probably arent gonna like these places too much :thumbsu:

I was at one about a Month ago ....

I checked out a few jars of their Meds ...

One of them i open had two animal hairs ...

I found one and showed them , then i found another one

and they took the two animal hairs out and put the jar

back on the shelf for sale ....

Their Meds were priced around $400 an oz or Higher

I did buy a couple of their products :

Remedies ~ Anti Anxiety Formula --- No So Good

Remedies ~ Pain Relief Message Oil --- It's Ok

I just went there out of Curiousity ...

Truthfully i was'nt really Impressed ,

But at least it's there for those that don't go to

their Compassion Club that offers Support ...

Dr. Tarzan, sounds like unadulterated patient-to-patient transfers, no membership necessary, just a patient card or paper-work??

The one i went to asked to see my Card

and Drivers License ...

Plus they wanted me to sign something .

Which i was'nt willing to sign ...

They did let me in ...

They were very Nice People ....

and i do understand Bussiness is Bussiness....

At least it let me know what my Meds are Worth

Guest Happy Guy

Animals hairs. Hmmm My patients do get a few of those. I can imagine it could be a problem for some people. Like peanuts and shellfish in food. I think you would have to be very close to your supplier to request and receive hair free cannabis as proven by this report. Or if you just want to know who's hair it is. LOL Thanks for the report Tarzan.

Guest Happy Guy

Yes there are two right Now :

Bay Medical Collective

803 Garfield Ave.

Traverse City , Mich. 49686

(231) - 929 - 3900

=========================

Collective

223 East State Street

Traverse City , Mich. 49686

(231) - 709 - 5410

Which one is the MACC? Or is it both?

Animals hairs. Hmmm My patients do get a few of those. I can imagine it could be a problem for some people. Like peanuts and shellfish in food. I think you would have to be very close to your supplier to request and receive hair free cannabis as proven by this report. Or if you just want to know who's hair it is. LOL Thanks for the report Tarzan.

It was No Biggie to Me ...

I 'm sure i've had my mouth on things alot worse then

a few pieces of Hair ...

I was just letting them know ...

I was just supprised to see it placed back on the shelf ...

Which one is the MACC? Or is it both?

Im not Sure ? ? ? ?

Personally i don't see the need for those here ...

Even if I've had Personal Friends support them

instead of supporting local growers ?

I just keep that in the back of my Mind for when

their out of money and Need help :thumbsu:

• 3 weeks later...

I visited Bay Medical on two occasions...just show card and ID, never asked to sign anything or for them to maintain copies of my info. Staff was extremely friendly on both occasions and though I've never been to any other type of dispensary I thoguht Bay was pretty cool. Prices were kind of spendy, but they discounted everything I bought without my even having to ask. I'm not too impressed w/ their medibles, but I'm kind of a hardhead so maybe others have had different experiences. I've tried half a dozen different platinum strains and have been for the most part very impressed. I've tried a gram each of two different types of hash which didn't impress me at all. All in all, I like the place...definitely expensive, but it's nice to be able to see out a specific flavor, strain, etc...or just for a visit from time to time. I've spoken on the phone w/ someone from Collective INC on Front St. and they weren't nearly as friendly...plus they have a $20 member fee that Bay dosen't. I'll check out the Front st location next time I'm in town, but I'm in no rush. What I really do want to get over to scope out is Crema...it's a coffee shop also on Front St. but after they're closed on certain nights of the week they have what sounds like a farmer's market...lots of transfers, etc...I've heard good things.

Archived