! Overages Patients In Need Respond!

nate

i read that 3 times and still not sure if you are looking for or to get rid of overages..

if you are looking for "overages" then good luck to you, most people are in compliance of the 2.5oz maximum and do not have said "overages".

if you have overages, why are you making it public?

good luck either way but you might want to clean up your post so people can read it. perhaps a period here or there, maybe even a comma. ;)

If you honestly have overages.......

You need to process them.

Make some Iso oil, bubble hash, BHO, Canna butter, or Oil. SOMETHING!

Most of us don't have overages because we aren't ONLY smoking our meds. We use them in as many ways as possible to get as much of the medicinal properties as we can.

Your patients may benefit from these different ways as well.......

If you honestly have overages.......

You need to process them.

Make some Iso oil, bubble hash, BHO, Canna butter, or Oil. SOMETHING!

Most of us don't have overages because we aren't ONLY smoking our meds. We use them in as many ways as possible to get as much of the medicinal properties as we can.

Your patients may benefit from these different ways as well.......

Good points IG, there are no overages for all of us legal humans, only underutilized medicinal opportunities! Repeat after me, there are no overages...6pl4cv2.gif

Nates a good man!.. He's helped me out with getting product many times. Always makes sure your taken care of and wants to help his patients in any way he can. He will go out of his way to make you happy even when it doesn't benefit him. His prices are very reasonable and product is really good!

Nates a good man!.. He's helped me out with getting product many times. Always makes sure your taken care of and wants to help his patients in any way he can. He will go out of his way to make you happy even when it doesn't benefit him. His prices are very reasonable and product is really good!

You do realize that we know its you.... right Nate? :rolleyes:

ok, ok :)

before we get too far off track.

i wish the word "overage" would be added to the list of the sites censored words...... like...... flower bunny muffin darn complain donkey rectum

but thats petty.

the facts are the words, and the words are the facts..... "overages" means that you are illegal if you have them. "OVERAGE" means over what you are allowed to possess. i didnt make up the language, i just enforce it.

if you have some extras that a patient isnt going to be needing this month thats a whole other story and one i'd rather hear.

just a little help :)

Archived