Hey everyone!! I am a newbie in the process of getting my card. I have been checking out this site for a week or so and find it so intriguing and informative!! I look forward to getting to know more about this whole process. I got hurt on the job in 2003 and had a spinal fusion at L-5/S-1 (at age 27) 2 weeks after back surgery I got into a rollover car accident. So needless to say, I have never been able to find relief!! Hoping this will work. Thanks again for all the great info on this site!!

Welcome ChronicPain0630 to the site! May your suffering be eased, your burden lightened. Ask any questions you have, as many here are wonderfully humble in their approach to sharing information but yet powerful because their information is so correct, or at least that is the high standard that many here have set. We look forward to hearing from you, if this program is helping you to live a better life, anything you think needs addressing from your end. We want you to be healthier and happier this next year! My best thoughts to you...spocksmiley.gif

Archived