Growing Multiple Strains In The Same Room

plants are psychic too? no way, man. that's too far out.

I have had a few different strains going at one time, and haven't had any issues with each one keeping their own identity. i have seen growers for whom that is an issue though. My guess is that they are not properly flushing the nutes, so they end up all tasting the same (like the nutes).

Is it 100% safe to grow different strains in the same room? I have 2 friends that are CG's. One swears up and down that if you grow multiple strains in the same grow room, they can take on the traits of eachother. My other friend claims they wont effect eachother. Your thoughts please. :bow:

No that is not possible. The biggest problem is keeping your canopy even with the light and keeping nutrients right for each one`s preferences.

yes it all turns into the evil canabis even the tomatoes and lettuce ahhhhh reefer madness

lol. well i've never grown before so i had to ask the questions. I can now laugh at my friend that thinks they can take on eachothers traits. Thanks for the feedback people, it is always appreciated!

Is it 100% safe to grow different strains in the same room? I have 2 friends that are CG's. One swears up and down that if you grow multiple strains in the same grow room, they can take on the traits of eachother. My other friend claims they wont effect eachother. Your thoughts please. :bow:

Oh yea man, all lady's are alike, not the same but alike. lol (sorry ladys please I dont mean any offense)

Put a few woman in a home together long enough and their 1 week a month will usualy adjust to each other! lmfao! :unsure:

Sorry couldnt help it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Make it all realy good k? :sword:

lol. well i've never grown before so i had to ask the questions. I can now laugh at my friend that thinks they can take on eachothers traits. Thanks for the feedback people, it is always appreciated!

Im tellin ya they will have their menstural cycle at the same time every month! I feel sorry for you! :rolleyes:

specialy if they all take on a beachy trait!!!

Archived