Clare Compassion Club Meeting

Saturday ~ January 8, 2011

Clare Compassion Club is haveing a meeting Saturday from 12pm - 2pm.

where: Clare Library, Clare Michigan..

No meds, at Library..

Some times after meeting we go meet some wheres and chat ,ect..

Who can come: any one, open to public. any one may come..

If you are over 18 or with adult.

Thanks in advance...

http://clarecountycc.ning.com/

Clare Compassion Club is haveing a meeting Saturday from 12pm - 2pm. where: Clare Library, Clare Michigan..No meds, at Library..Some times after meeting we go meet some wheres and chat ,ect..Who can come: any one, open to public. any one may come.. If you are over 18 or with adult. Thanks in advance... http://clarecountycc.ning.com/

We are going to talk about planing the June Clare Compassion Club BBQ Sat..

If you would like to be part of this ,

Stop in and and grab a chair..

We will also be prepping up for the upcoming Clare city comissioners meeting on MM zoning. And we will be focused on the Upcoming Letter writing campaign to the new governer and our local representatives. Please everyone around the state join us in the letter writing to tell the Jerk politicians our own personal stories of how MM has affected our lives and our desire for the law to remain as written. Come to the Meeting.. We would love to have you all with us.. :-)

The calendar section always is worthless to me so I'm glad it was posted here--some may say, well, you con't know how to post a link and you don't know how to find a meeting on the calendar page--and they'd be right. But to to it when med buyers ask where is their closest compassion club and I tell them sorry, I'm no help, and that's bout two dozen folks a week. I'v said it before, will say again, if same person asks where nearest Burger Kingis it comes right up with hours open, and directions, so IS also the @@@@@@@@@@@ worthless calendar. Just telling it for the 4th or 5th time since it stays (remains) the same worthless calendar since August when I joined.

Archived