Pinconning :jig:

I just got back from the Pinconning dispensary and must say i was and still am very impressed. I actually went yeaterday, and went back again today. They were really friendly and very helping. Kinda hard to find though lol drove past it like 3 times lol i got a gram of Blue dream there yesterday and went back for more of it earlier lol very very good meds. great price also. They have 300$ ozs guys. 240$ ozs also. They gave me a free gram yesterday also for ( In mt opinion) just coming in and asking them about more than just the " i want my meds and thats it" conversation. I would rather go here than to my local cc lol as bad as it sounds its true.. But definatly friendly and compassionate folkks up there. I highly recommend the Blue dream also :lol: very tastey

Guest Happy Guy

They are a MACC dispensary. You are feeding the people who pay the attorneys to say we can't grow for ourselves. Just so you know..... Keep it up and you may not ever be able to grow for yourself. Never again will you have the opportunity once it is gone.

If you guys didnt post your pics and business all over the internet, you wouldnt have to worry about rights being taken away! No one can take away something they dont know about!

Loose lips sink ships, I dont care who grows or sells what for who or what or price! who the phaq cares, while peeps are out exchanging notes on how to grow this and grow that, more and more people know what YOU are doing!

I finaly got smart, I will let all the other people get there stuff confiscated, and go thru all their court sheet, I will have some one else growing for me, I found the kind of c.g that suits me!! and I dont care what they do with the other 8 plants they can grow for me,(after they give me 4 of em every 60 days) if the dispenses were getting it from my c.g, they would be able to sell it cheaper! he gets a buck a zip! now double it and that aint bad, I paid that all last yr 2 zips a month, 4 bucks a month,,

I still dont have my renewell, and i just sent in change of cg form, so I wont have plastic again for prob 5 months,,thats what is phaqing sad!

Peace

FTW

Jim

So I sat here and read all the articles that Royal Smoke put links too. Well it seems that the MACC is doing alot to HELP the mmj community. Setting up protests, donating to needy people, expecting dispensaries to hold up the law... So I'm confused, people are talking so bad about them but I've yet to see anything but compassion it what they have done

^^^ from what i understand, they support a model that imposes more restrictions of both caregivers and patients, which include higher state fees and a means for the state to charge large sums of money if one were to open a dispensary. I think its the Colorado model, but I could be wrong on that.

But it depends on what side of the fence you are...if you have tons of money and dont care if oz's are only available from limited suppliers for very high prices you might not mind that model. But most people want a bit of freedom. If you dont like your caregiver you can change here (albeit it take a crap load of time to do so), if you want to grow for your self you can do that as well (which I dont think their proposed model allows for, but I could also be wrong about that too)...

I dont think the state should be able to charge 100k for a license to open a dispensary and require all patients to acquire medicine from these places, it forces prices to be very high which many cannot afford, and it allows only a few people who happen to have 100k on hand to even think about doing such...

just my .02 cents

Yea, some stuff has def been brought to my attention. So I can't support anything to do with the MACC. Including this dispensary. My personal opinion. Anything which may threaten my ability to provide myself and/or others with mmj will not be associated with Brandan.. Sry.. Thanx guys for filling in some gaps :)

The only thing that changed is mm became legal! maybe for those of you that never used mm before it was legal should worry about macc, I dont! like i said nothing has changed other than me becoming legal to use, and getting arressted for it 3 times in the last yr and a half! other than that I still get my quality mm, we call it weed! from the same people, they dont want to become legal, they read the news and see all the c.gs getting popped not to mention the dispenses! why would any one want to bring that on to them selves? if it aint broke dont fix it, my new c.g didnt even want me to appoint him, he wanted to just do it w/o a being my c.g, he has 3 patients (all family) and has plenty of extra! I convinced him since he is already registered with the other 3 he may as well register with me, so he can have more plant counts and more cured on hand!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I dont realy care what they try and do with the mm law! take it away make it legal for all!!! or the state can just stick it! im tired of paying them for poor services, late cards means certain arrest if caught medicating in your own yard, becuase po po dont take paper work! Phaq this state and there do nothing politicians!

Phaq the new politicians also, that mmma backed and wanted all to vote for, I vote what i want to vote, not what some one tells me to vote!

Yea, some stuff has def been brought to my attention. So I can't support anything to do with the MACC. Including this dispensary. My personal opinion. Anything which may threaten my ability to provide myself and/or others with mmj will not be associated with Brandan.. Sry.. Thanx guys for filling in some gaps :)

You have been misinformed.

There are those that will depict anyone involved in medical marijuana as evil.

There are those that will try to convince many of us that some segments of our community are evil.

Some of those have been posting here.

There have been no trade offs being discussed. The only people trying to propose trade offs are those that want to limit us as much as possible. Those that are against marijuana completely.

Not one single MACC member has proposed a reduction in rights and protections that we already have.

I think this shows the impact of public involvement. That people spend effort to divide our community in order to forward their attempt to undermine the law we have.

pb i have respect for you first off.

with my own 2 ears in a room of 100 plus people in dryden i listened to jim razor from r.o. city council and atty for the dryden group plead with the dryden city council that people growin their own in their own homes is unsafe and dangerous to the local neighberhood. they should create township planning to only allow it in restricted areas...ie the dryden dispensary.

look at pinconning. the macc dispensary gets in and established and pretty soon its another ordinance not allowing any other dispensaries. but they are already grandfathered in.

with my own 2 ears in a room of 100 plus people in dryden i listened to jim razor from r.o. city council and atty for the dryden group plead with the dryden city council that people growin their own in their own homes is unsafe and dangerous to the local neighberhood. they should create township planning to only allow it in restricted areas...ie the dryden dispensary.

Thank you .. something specific.

I'm thinking that he was trying to express something about people should have a choice and here is some of the reasons that people would want to avoid plants in their own home.

Choice .. not requirement.

I could be wrong. I wasn't there. So I'll check into it further. If that was the intent then I'll suggest that be made that clear when making a similar presentation again.

Nearly every compassion center that I've been inside of sells clones. Why would they do that if they don't want anyone else growing?

Because, right now people can grow in their homes...........That is why they are selling clones!

More money to fund their main objective.

I'm sorry, but this smacks of the Cannabis cup...........

Anyone else remember that?

Remember Anthony Freed and his group?

Some of which are the same ones posting on these boards.

Those VERY words spoken by the attorney for the Dryden disp. are the VERY words Anthony Freed spoke and the WHOLE cannabis cup fell apart after we learned of their plans.

We need to remember whom they players are in these things.............

Because, right now people can grow in their homes...........That is why they are selling clones!

More money to fund their main objective.

I'm sorry, but this smacks of the Cannabis cup...........

Anyone else remember that?

Remember Anthony Freed and his group?

Some of which are the same ones posting on these boards.

Those VERY words spoken by the attorney for the Dryden disp. are the VERY words Anthony Freed spoke and the WHOLE cannabis cup fell apart after we learned of their plans.

We need to remember whom the players are in these things.............

hey Irish! You got any good medible recipe's?

Peace

FTW

Jim

hey Irish! You got any good medible recipe's?

Peace

FTW

Jim

I actually DO!

I have a wonderful Honey Chocolates recipe. It is the one I could find that has the most butter to ingredient ratio........

I am on the way to the dentist right now...........But, I will post it for you later!

It is pretty potent!

Thank you .. something specific.

I'm thinking that he was trying to express something about people should have a choice and here is some of the reasons that people would want to avoid plants in their own home.

Choice .. not requirement.

I could be wrong. I wasn't there. So I'll check into it further. If that was the intent then I'll suggest that be made that clear when making a similar presentation again.

Nearly every compassion center that I've been inside of sells clones. Why would they do that if they don't want anyone else growing?

R U serious LOL

Who you think you're talking to? Bunch of stoners? Just sayin . . .

I'm going to go out on a limb here and wager a guess... is it $$$?

So I guess they are hoping to sell a clone and that it'll die before someone can harvest it?

Doesn't sound like much of a plan to me.

Myself .. I gave away a bunch of clones to folks of strains that I wanted to see a lot of here in Michigan.

I wanted cheap access to good quality. So I made sure that a lot of folks had lots of good quality.

Spread the genetics around .. casting bread on the water to see what comes back, sort of thing.

This fall there was a major harvest in Michigan. It drove the prices down for everyone. Many people were stuck with piles of high grade that nobody would purchase because EVERYONE had all the wanted or needed.

This is something that has been going on for several decades. And people still get caught up in it every year.

I keep telling people: Don't like dispensaries? Then grow more. Just keep in mind the size of the pile that you'll be setting on next fall.

Many folks get into a rush near the end of the outdoor growing season. The first to the marketplace gets the best prices. So it gets harvested early.

Michigan growers need to learn to resist the rush to harvest. And they need to trim their bud better. If given the choice between well trimmed bud and untrimmed bud, the untrimmed bud will be avoided by the consumer.

The outdoor grow presents a trimming problem. Trimming is labor intensive. Unless you have a trimming machine. One large plant can take several hours to properly trim. Seventy plants could be a months worth of labor.

Trimming becomes even more of a problem when a harvest has taken place early. Then it becomes difficult to tell what is bud and what is leaf.

This last fall had a lot of badly trimmed bud hit the Michigan market. At the same time there was some well trimmed fully matured bud hit. In addition to that there was also some .. some .. some imported material that came into the state. Nearly every bit of imported material was fully matured and well trimmed.

When the Michigan growers arrive at the point of consistent fully matured well trimmed buds there will be much less imported material in our marketplace.

That will not get rid of the fact that fall happens at the same time for everyone in every state. Everybody is flooded at the same time. That gives the Michigan consumers the ability to become weed "snobs."

The time when there is the least available product in the marketplace is in August/September. The "summer drought." The next time frame to be able to move product would not be until December. If you manage to get in a good fall harvest, you might be stuck with it until then.

Someone might tell me "this is the way I've always done it" while I'm looking at a bag of leafy air bud. That isn't a reason for me to hand the person money. A bag of leafy air buds has less value than a bag of well trimmed hard buds. It isn't the price that attracts out of state material to our marketplace. It has more to do with quality.

Next year, I would suggest that outdoor growers focus on autoflower strains. When planted in May they are ready to harvest in August. This is peek demand time. Having an ample supply in our marketplace slows down imports.

See? The solution is simple .. overgrow the world.

If you work with regular strains be ready to hold the harvest for a couple of months. Maybe even longer next year.

Wow. I didn't expect all this lol. If I was misinformed by all these people please inform me pb. Like I said they were great people! Very kind, very friendly, I wouldn't mind going back often, but they have the MACC stickers on the door. I was oblivious to this MACC until recently, but once I mentioned that group on here I was bombarded with people saying this and that. I don't give into the gossip so I tried to search myself, all I found was good stuff. So on one hand the MACC I'd great, helping folks and being very compassionate. On the other we have a group trying to monopolize the mmj market. Kinda hard to make a good decision upon the character of this group when tha majority of people do not back them, and have nothing good to say. Our community is pretty much based on reputation, if u have a bad one people will blackball u. That's just the truth of the matter.

Like I said I am in no way downing this dispensary. My only concern is the MACC and what exactly they r all about, and until I do that I can't in good concious go there, because they "could" be the wolf on sheeps clothing, or they could not. But we are not presented with enough info to make a good call.. Lots of he said she said.

But my original post still stands. They are a great dispensary.

Archived