Pinconning :jig:

Guest finallyfree09

Because, right now people can grow in their homes...........That is why they are selling clones!

More money to fund their main objective.

I'm sorry, but this smacks of the Cannabis cup...........

Anyone else remember that?

Remember Anthony Freed and his group?

Some of which are the same ones posting on these boards.

Those VERY words spoken by the attorney for the Dryden disp. are the VERY words Anthony Freed spoke and the WHOLE cannabis cup fell apart after we learned of their plans.

We need to remember whom they players are in these things.............

i remember it ALL.

they will not have my support. leave patients and caregivers alone.

So I guess they are hoping to sell a clone and that it'll die before someone can harvest it?

Doesn't sound like much of a plan to me.

Myself .. I gave away a bunch of clones to folks of strains that I wanted to see a lot of here in Michigan.

Is that your BEST guess? That maybe they're hoping the clones will die before someone can harvest? Well, it's just that, sir, a guess. My statement didn't infer that.

If they're not doing it for the $, then what motivates them? It's all reflected in the price. We know nothing of their overhead. We probably care even less of their overhead. The consumer has the power to NOT shop at places too. Many of us drive way past Wal-Mart daily to shop elsewhere.

What we are concerned with is their perceived desire to reduce/remove our choice of cultivation.

Your kindness is not in question here sir, not by me. My experiences with you have been interesting, sort of confusing at times, sometimes very pleasant, others not.

They're doing it for the money. They need money to pay their bills too, and who doesn't want (hell need) a new car?

It would have been nice to have money for the kids gifts this year.... we're all in the same system.

Some see cannabis as a way to rise financially, that will always exist.

What ever shall we do...?

i remember it ALL.

they will not have my support. leave patients and caregivers alone.

The radio show

Dispensaries

The cup (chuckle)

If it has MJ ranch involved i refuse to support it

In light of recent events I think its time to make a contribution other than annual to the MMMA

If dispensaries are needed how about non profit ones? Farmer's markets, CC's ? I see no need for anyone to make their fortune off patients. Non profits can keep the expenses and prices low. I don't fault anyone for looking to make their living, but there is no need to do it off our patient's hide, it's frickin medicine, not gold.

And before you cuddle up with any dispensaries, at least take a look at what they are for. When member here raves about them ask yourself, what their motives are. My bet is money is involved. When they are all about themselves at the expense of patients, we do not need to help them further their plans at our expense, not one iota. I feel lately they need us much more than we need them, and they will throw us under the bus at the first opportunity. Support your local growers, they will be here when the dust clears, not on some beach spending your dollars.......shredder

It's a shame that all you have to do to get banned is ask a question.......HJ

When your too shamed to answer, banning is easier, than to deal with silly uncomfortable questions. It's the classic kill(ban) the messenger, and hope the truth does not come out, mentality.........shredder

Is that your BEST guess? That maybe they're hoping the clones will die before someone can harvest? Well, it's just that, sir, a guess. My statement didn't infer that.

If they're not doing it for the $, then what motivates them? It's all reflected in the price. We know nothing of their overhead. We probably care even less of their overhead. The consumer has the power to NOT shop at places too. Many of us drive way past Wal-Mart daily to shop elsewhere.

What we are concerned with is their perceived desire to reduce/remove our choice of cultivation.

Your kindness is not in question here sir, not by me. My experiences with you have been interesting, sort of confusing at times, sometimes very pleasant, others not.

They're doing it for the money. They need money to pay their bills too, and who doesn't want (hell need) a new car?

It would have been nice to have money for the kids gifts this year.... we're all in the same system.

Some see cannabis as a way to rise financially, that will always exist.

What ever shall we do...?

Yes .. they try to make a profit from the clones.

But if the long term plan was to make it so that patients and caregivers can't grow, it would work against that plan.

In addition to the profit from the clones, they look forward to being able to purchase from those same people in a few months.

THEY WANT PEOPLE GROWING

I'm concerned about perceptions also.

Archived