The Mos Cutty Project

Guest MosCutty

Thanks for the Update " MosCutty "

Been a Busy Day Harvesting some Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ...

and Jane signed up another Patient .

Plus had a Great Meeting w/ " Indica Jones ' and his Friends ...

I have a Bad Memory ....

But Anyways ...................................

I'm pretty picky the Music i allow my Girls to listen to ...

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MosCutty

Thanks for the Update " MosCutty "

Been a Busy Day Harvesting some Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ...

and Jane signed up another Patient .

Plus had a Great Meeting w/ " Indica Jones ' and his Friends ...

I have a Bad Memory ....

But Anyways ...................................

I'm pretty picky the Music i allow my Girls to listen to ...

Yes, Dr.T I love that song, morning meds and Billy Ocean, classic. Thanks! Now I can get to work! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Hey mos cutty

those brute cans are 35 gall each ? You have them double stacked in one pic. Then another pick I see one on a milk crate are they both double stacked on a crate ?

Awesome setup bro I have Ben checking theses under current systems out for a while now I am thinking about making one soon keep up the good work

Guest MosCutty

Hey mos cutty

those brute cans are 35 gall each ? You have them double stacked in one pic. Then another pick I see one on a milk crate are they both double stacked on a crate ?

Awesome setup bro I have Ben checking theses under current systems out for a while now I am thinking about making one soon keep up the good work

Yes those Brute's are the way to go for the price and size range.

The 20 gallon on the create is for drinking water and 5 gallon fill ups.

The Two stacked are the larger 45 gallon on bottom, Res change water.

The smaller 35 on top, is the top off that contains nutes and airstones.

I will have a sump pump in the large main to refill the system, you can see the whole in the lid for the sump pump out!

I think everyone doing hydro should check this system out. It's great for our states law with low plant count. You can be very productive in a small space.

Thanks for the questions and for joining in! :thumbsu:

Hello from somewhere out here MC! Please keep it rolling. Outstanding work thus far! I might have to be gone a lot, but I still jump in to follow and read you guys. I need to learn a lot, and I appreciate all you guys with the grow threads do for me and other individual humans, and some Ferengi...ferengi.jpg

Guest MosCutty

Hello from somewhere out here MC! Please keep it rolling. Outstanding work thus far! I might have to be gone a lot, but I still jump in to follow and read you guys. I need to learn a lot, and I appreciate all you guys with the grow threads do for me and other individual humans, and some Ferengi...ferengi.jpg

Your presence is felt.

Someone emailed questions about the res setup so I'll go a bit more into it. It's pretty easy and no problems with leaks!

Here is the inside of the main res, it just has the float valve. This water has no nutes.

A sump pump pumps clean water to the systems after res change. (should have two of these)

gallery_4481_529_45481.jpg

Here is the exit hole for the sump pump. The top off res goes on top for gravity feed.

gallery_4481_529_69771.jpg

Here is the top off that contains nutes on top of the main. The valve is installed with teflon tape with no back up nut.

gallery_4481_529_31985.jpg

Here is the inside where the quick connect comes in.

gallery_4481_529_37813.jpg

All of the RO connects are made by a company called Watts, menards has the best selection on hand.

Here is what they look like.

Hope this helps whom ever you are. :thumbsu:

Guest MosCutty

Your presence is felt.

Someone emailed questions about the res setup so I'll go a bit more into it. It's pretty easy and no problems with leaks!

Here is the inside of the main res, it just has the float valve. This water has no nutes.

A sump pump pumps clean water to the systems after res change. (should have two of these)

gallery_4481_529_45481.jpg

Here is the exit hole for the sump pump. The top off res goes on top for gravity feed.

gallery_4481_529_69771.jpg

Here is the top off that contains nutes on top of the main. The valve is installed with teflon tape with no back up nut.

gallery_4481_529_31985.jpg

Here is the inside where the quick connect comes in.

gallery_4481_529_37813.jpg

All of the RO connects are made by a company called Watts, menards has the best selection on hand.

Hope this helps whom ever you are. :thumbsu:

Here is what the look like.

gallery_4481_529_27988.jpg

Guest MosCutty

Okay so most systems are in, and being tested and tweaked. I always try to think of any trouble before hand.

With that in mind lets see what we got.

Here is the Lemon Skunk Cuts, perking up for roots! Friend if you read MoS Cutty, I got your back!

gallery_4481_529_108690.jpg

The Hydrogen Pro is testing well, here she is fired up.

gallery_4481_529_135255.jpg

The blue flame, means 30% bigger buds. :rolleyes:

gallery_4481_529_30267.jpg

Inside the CO2 Res, this is testing hotter then I'd like so it will be moved.

gallery_4481_529_39084.jpg

If you got CO2 you gotta have A/C right. This took some figuring, where were my heating and cooling guys when I needed you?

gallery_4481_529_3290.jpg

Here it is inside, still needs clean up

gallery_4481_529_161044.jpg

And the A/C unit blowing ice cold air! (tape is for covering display.)

gallery_4481_529_31140.jpg

Any questions? :hot:

Guest MosCutty

Sure is sleepy around here. Hope every one is doing alright. Had a nice long chat with my buddy Tarzan today. Got nothing but love for you Brother! Dr.T is one of the only people I can chat on the phone with for more then 20 minutes.

Okay so I'll get you guys caught up with some basic updates, Give thanks for those who have tuned into this part of the show.

However the show is going on the road,

one of the reasons I decided to begin showing my project here at 3MA was because of the great people whom I met along the way who have helped me in so many ways.

I also desired a greater since of community since I'm a recluse farmer, and it's nice to know people are out there :phew:

And having a since of comradery with other farmers who enjoy process doesn't hurt.

Not to get sappy,I basically have the same interactions with the same people on the site as I always have.

Which defeats my purpose of a greater since of community while sharing my project. LOL

I'm not leaving for good or anything, just won't be doing the MoS CuTty Project on the site, I'll be rolling over to another site with farmers to jump on me and question everything that I do, in the hopes of pushing me to the max.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPFD5Rv34K0

And for those who said, "You can't build-out and drop into flowering in 30 days." (in a haters voice)

I say sure you can, just organize your world and study your craft. Never stop learning. :D

gallery_4481_529_93433.jpg

So like all good super hero's I leave you with a song, a sunset, my back to the wind, and a future spliff! :bong7bp:

Oh yeah and Big Ups HighTech Desi, think about a Cut Supreme!

why would u leave after u journaled all of that? why wouldnt u stay and show us how everything is going? it just seems silly to me to show everyone how to do all of that, and then not show the progress and the end result of all you hard work.

I second that. I know I can build a cch2o system. I want to know if its worth it!! been waiting for you to get that thing up and running so I can see if I'm intrested, AND YOUR DONE?? we've been here since day 1, don't we deserve the first grow? at least till bloom?

Guest MosCutty

Thanks for all the kind words guys I really do appreciate the feedback. As I said I'm not really going anywhere and won't be letting anyone down. :thumbsu:

I'm simply moving the project to another forum where I feel the interactive feedback will be stronger. I'll just drop a few pic updates in the XXX section of the 3MA, do keep those who don't travel in the loop.

I'll keep this thread unlocked until I get the new show up and going. Gonna be rocking the Pink Lady Test seeds and much more please join me if your inclined.

MoS ;)

Guest MosCutty

why would u leave after u journaled all of that? why wouldnt u stay and show us how everything is going? it just seems silly to me to show everyone how to do all of that, and then not show the progress and the end result of all you hard work.

King I already have a since of completion, the hardest work as been done. I am fortunate to have a strong relationship with my plants, and have often been blessed by the love.

I don't feel this endeavor will be much different, God willing!

Guest MosCutty

I inspire to be able to set up a grow operation like you've got going.....

I'm going to have to set up some floater valves in my reservoir soon too!

You are a true handy man. I'm just a faker...... :D

We can always chat about gear, nothing else I like better except using it!

I'm rather new here but I am impressed with your set up and would like to follow your new thread. could you pm me a link?

I am seeking a little more knowledge than I find here. I hear you about not getting the feedback that could push you further or inspire different ideas. I've been here a couple weeks and am not all that impressed with the lack of interaction. seems like there are really only a few people who post here regularly with the exception of random posts by random people. thanks,

GH

Sure is sleepy around here. Hope every one is doing alright.

Had a nice long chat with my buddy Tarzan today. Got nothing but love for you Brother!

Dr.T is one of the only people I can chat on the phone with for more then 20 minutes.

Okay so I'll get you guys caught up with some basic updates,

Give thanks for those who have tuned into this part of the show.

However the show is going on the road,

one of the reasons I decided to begin showing my project here at 3MA was because

of the great people whom I met along the way who have helped me in so many ways.

I also desired a greater since of community since I'm a recluse farmer,

and it's nice to know people are out there :phew:

And having a since of comradery with other farmers who enjoy process doesn't hurt.

Not to get sappy,I basically have the same interactions with the same people on the site as I always have.

Which defeats my purpose of a greater since of community while sharing my project. LOL

I'm not leaving for good or anything, just won't be doing the MoS CuTty Project on the site, I'll be rolling over to another site with farmers to jump on me and question everything that I do, in the hopes of pushing me to the max.

My Brother " MosCutty "

You Drive me CraZy ....

Your a Good Man ...

I know you said you was going to Travel to Another Site

and thats Kool , We All gotta do what we All gotta do ...

But , As you can see by others post : They NEED YOU ...

and they seem to appreciate your Services ....

That by itself should help you see WHY i do what i do ....

You may meet 50 Boneheads in your Life and then You

Meet that ONE PERSON that touches your Heart ....

Kinda like that one person that loved your Bubba Kush Cologne ... :thumbsu:

Or Better yet .... How long did it take you to find me ?

I'm a firm believer that Friendship has to been earned ...

It requires personal effort to keep in contact and

to be there for that person when in needs , As long as it is'nt Abused ...

I believe that you know where I am w/ You ... and I Enjoy your Fellowship

and i too am not a phone person , But Yes i can BS w/ you ..... :bighug:

I really hope you try to make it to the Atlanta Compassion Club

this coming Tuesday , January 18th , 2011 ... from 5 - 7 pm

Try to come earily if possible ....

Thanks for all the kind words guys I really do appreciate the feedback.

As I said I'm not really going anywhere and won't be letting anyone down. :thumbsu:

I'm simply moving the project to another forum where I feel the interactive

feedback will be stronger. I'll just drop a few pic updates in the XXX section

of the 3MA, do keep those who don't travel in the loop.

I'll keep this thread unlocked until I get the new show up and going.

Gonna be rocking the Pink Lady Test seeds and much more please join

me if your inclined.

MoS ;)

Go ahead .... Make my Day .... I 'll Unlock it .... :bong2:

Guest MosCutty

I'm rather new here but I am impressed with your set up and would like to follow your new thread. could you pm me a link?

I am seeking a little more knowledge than I find here. I hear you about not getting the feedback that could push you further or inspire different ideas. I've been here a couple weeks and am not all that impressed with the lack of interaction. seems like there are really only a few people who post here regularly with the exception of random posts by random people. thanks,

GH

Thanks Glacier, your statement is right on point, interaction is the key. The more advanced farmers in our state seem to stay underground, many even though legal follow the old school rules.

I will gladly pm, and post the links to my new efforts. Even this current discourse is more exciting then the response to my content.

My Brother " MosCutty "

You Drive me CraZy ....

Your a Good Man ...

I know you said you was going to Travel to Another Site

and thats Kool , We All gotta do what we All gotta do ...

But , As you can see by others post : They NEED YOU ...

and they seem to appreciate your Services ....

That by itself should help you see WHY i do what i do ....

You may meet 50 Boneheads in your Life and then You

Meet that ONE PERSON that touches your Heart ....

Kinda like that one person that loved your Bubba Kush Cologne ... :thumbsu:

Or Better yet .... How long did it take you to find me ?

I'm a firm believer that Friendship has to been earned ...

It requires personal effort to keep in contact and

to be there for that person when in needs , As long as it is'nt Abused ...

I believe that you know where I am w/ You ... and I Enjoy your Fellowship

and i too am not a phone person , But Yes i can BS w/ you ..... :bighug:

I really hope you try to make it to the Atlanta Compassion Club

this coming Tuesday , January 18th , 2011 ... from 5 - 7 pm

Try to come earily if possible ....

Go ahead .... Make my Day .... I 'll Unlock it .... :bong2:

Well you know doctor, I don't worry about boneheads, just keep doing my thing and pushing on. Your also correct that I did find you here and that is a blessing along with a few others. :goodjob:

As I said I have never been a big poster here, well back in the day when we first started talking I was.

But then the infighting and such of the old site, forced me to back away.

You know I think of making my rounds again at the clubs, However my first job is family, then my patients, etc. Way down there somewhere is getting out to the clubs.

I will try to make your meeting real soon, and we can link at the other location we talked about.

Cmon moss cutty I want to see how this project turns out

u got me all xcited to build a under current system

keep the mos cutty project going !!!!!!!

H, you will see how it turns out, and I believe you made the taste testers list!

You can build one, if your a decent craftsman.

Here is a link to one of the sickest DIY undercurrents. The guy laid it out well, but I believe he didn't harvest well the second round or something, but it's all there.

My setup is not as sick, however those guys seen to give the support advanced farmers are looking for.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f95/diy-over-under-sideways-down-sky-high-builds-under-current-knockoff-18378/

Guest MosCutty

Sorry to see you go

Great info

I am sure i will see you around

Same Handle?

Yeah I'll be rocking the same handle, my lady gave me the name change I think it fits for my new direction.

You guys act like I'm moving to Europe! LOL, just to the farm or something. I've seen many around the circuit, most don't know just how small this community really is.

I don't know man. 1100 views in 30 days seems pretty good to me. Like I said before, I've studied up on making a cch20, know I can easily do it, waiting to see if its worth it. also curious as to what the final nute strength ends up. I only use about 3040% nutes in my areo/ebb&flow. thinking it would be even less with that set up

Archived