Patient In Need Of Caregiver

I am a patient in SE Michigan and am in need of a caregiver to give me a free Oz a month and anymore after that $200 a Oz. if you are a caregiver that meet these criteria message me back thank you

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26645-collective-is-looking-to-help-patients-in-need/page__pid__247139#entry247139

I am a patient in SE Michigan in need of a caregiver to do me a free Oz. a month any extra Oz. $200 please respond asap thank u

Please No Spamming the Board

or high-jackin' others post ...

Try going to some Compassion Meetings ...

Thank - You

I am a patient in SE Michigan and am in need of a caregiver to give me a free Oz a month and anymore after that $200 a Oz. if you are a caregiver that meet these criteria message me back thank you

your correct statement would be! You are interviewing c.g's! for the rite experienced grower, they will have no prob giving you a free zip a month, dont appoint any one if they dont meet your needs! Put out an add in craigs list for interviews! :thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Free ????????????????????????????????? Even if ya grow yourself,,,,, it's not free..... :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Krusty that is the beauty of having a c.g, that is not just getting started! They already have a nice g.r, and are looking to get more plant counts, they rub my back i rub theirs!

and I dont have to pay for the electric, nutes. lites, and all the other bs that realy is very costly (you know that though as well as I)

I just signed a c.g that is giving me 4 of the 12 plants, he says every 60 days, Im good with every 90 days, he has been doing alot of auto flower strains! I realy do prefer a strain i can clone, but hey its good and he is averaging a min of 4 zips per upto 9 zips he got from one this week! its nice, he uses co2, and the buds are a lil better than when i tried auto flowering seeds, before i signed him he gave me a zip, and the other day when we fillled out the change c.g form he gave me a nice, realy nice plant! just uprooted, got it drying now, looks to be more than 4 zips on there so,,,Im already happy with this c.g, as far as im concerned he has room for error, if i see something nice from him in the next 6 months, I will keep him. if not, I will fire him!!!!!:sword:

he works for me, I dont work for him!

He has well over 15k tied up in his g.r and he is know where near being done growing yet!~ yep I seen the g.r, I didnt want to or care if i ever seen it! but im glad I did, I wont be running out of weed for quite a while if ever!

Peace

FTW

Jim

lol I'm with kruzty I'm not giving anything away free. I'll gladly give you a free 1/2 oz for every 1/2 oz you purchase at $200 :).

so you have no minimum purchase requirements and may not need anything but what you get for free how is the caregiver suppose to even recoup his costs without intentionally growing overages and taking the product to the black market if he gives you basically a gram a day free?

Archived