Mdch Patients Needing Medicine

I taking it is safe to assume that per MDCH current regulations licensed patients can choose to purchase overages from multi card caregivers, where they don't need a direct caregive - that's true too correct?

I'm willing to be contacted for my extra medicine I have if there is a MDCH patient in need. My name is Brad and my phone or text is 734-355-4942. Or I guess you can check my profile/(find my email address in my profile) and send me a note that way. I'm a MDCH multi - card caregiver and do have some extra QUALITY medicine (overages) available.

The way i read it. a caregiver is for a person that can not grow there own or acquire it for them self's because of there disability stops them from doing the work or there mobility ect. so a care giver is gotten to help with this. so a caregiver as well as other patents acquire,grow,trade to get the meds that are neded but some dont see it that way who is right ?