Nitrogen Deficiencies?

tooldini

I am unsure but seems to be going on with my 32 day old purple jem. my last one did the same thing but not as severe. Do you guys think this is a nitrogen deficiency? I water every couple days and usually 2-3 times a week I feed EarthJuice about 1 table spoon mixed in half the water I am feeding. This plant is much bigger and looked great until maybe 4-5 days ago. Could I be putting too much nutrients in this little plant? Any help would be appreciated :)

pj32d.jpg

pj32c.jpg

pj32b.jpg

pj32a.jpg

The pot is about 5.5" high and 5.75" across. I replanted a little bit ago in a little bigger smart pot. The roots were kinda thick at the bottom of the pot. Could this be the biggest problem? It will now get another 2 or so inches in depth and a little in width

thanks thats kinda what I thought cause they look great till I notice they are female then I notice lower leaves turning yellow. I think your right it probably is better to start them in there final pot. I have transplanted this one several times LOL probably not so good for it.

Try a calcium and magnesium (cal/mag) additive

and some straight nitrogen...

the bloom product from earth juice has 0 nitrogen in it , maybe mix a little extra of the grow with the bloom till this clears up. (2-1)

EARTH JUICE FEED CHART

earth juice-MAIN SITE

EJ_Bloom_sm.jpg

-BLOOM: A no nitrogen phosphorous formula that is used to promote buds, flowers, fruit and vegetables. Use at first sign of budding and throughout the production period. Also good for plants that do not require any nitrogen, such as cactus and legumes.

EJ_Grow_sm.jpgGROW: Nitrogen formulation for vigorous green growth. It may also be used as a Superior General Purpose Fertilizer that will provide vigorous growth and outstanding production of flowers, vegetables and fruit. It is the Best Choice for those who prefer to use a single formula.

were mite I find jacks classic 20 20 20 mix at? Do most grow shops have it?

Over the years I have used 4 or 5 products at least from Jack's classic label. I have tried to sway away from it about 5 times now because its cheap and I was just curious what the other products had to offer. I still use Jack's classic because of both cost and performance.

I have always had to order it online. cheap stuff that comes in like a 5lb tub as the smallest size. Very good overall fertilizer that will last a small garden a very long time. I have used the 20-20-20 for years, they also carries a 10-30-20 for bloom.

The problem with most of the products is that they are not all purpose. all but the 10-30-20 blossom booster and classicote lack magnesium and no products of thiers I have carry any calcium among several other missing micro's. So be prepared to supplment

Overall good for the price, I like the urea nitrogen in the all purpose. I have had better success keeping them green and never burning my girls when alternating both nitrate nitrogen and urea.

sorry I didnt help at all with finding a retailer your actual question :(

Over the years I have used 4 or 5 products at least from Jack's classic label. I have tried to sway away from it about 5 times now because its cheap and I was just curious what the other products had to offer. I still use Jack's classic because of both cost and performance.

I have always had to order it online. cheap stuff that comes in like a 5lb tub as the smallest size. Very good overall fertilizer that will last a small garden a very long time. I have used the 20-20-20 for years, they also carries a 10-30-20 for bloom.

The problem with most of the products is that they are not all purpose. all but the 10-30-20 blossom booster and classicote lack magnesium and no products of thiers I have carry any calcium among several other missing micro's. So be prepared to supplment

Overall good for the price, I like the urea nitrogen in the all purpose. I have had better success keeping them green and never burning my girls when alternating both nitrate nitrogen and urea.

sorry I didnt help at all with finding a retailer your actual question :(

I have been using Jacks for almost a year and love it, I order from here: http://www.jacksclassic.com/order_now.html

I suggest the The Dynamic Duo 1.5g buckets (that price is correct) and it will last quite a few grows. You will still need CalMag but for the price its some good stuff. I have tried FF, AN, and will not go back to either one after Jack's (Used to be called Peters).

How the plants looking?

Archived